Next Manager

Got the Montrose v Falkirk game on just now. Know I'm likely to be shot down given the two division difference, but John McGlynn looks like he'd have been a really good shout if he hadn't just won promotion (unbeaten). Every player making an effort, and all look like they're enjoying themselves, which counts for a lot.

• Haha 2
  • Dildo 1
Just now, At The Border Guy said:

Got the Montrose v Falkirk game on just now. Know I'm likely to be shot down given the two division difference, but John McGlynn looks like he'd have been a really good shout if he hadn't just won promotion (unbeaten). Every player making an effort, and all look like they're enjoying themselves, which counts for a lot.

Have a dildo

• Haha 1

Same, Thompson spot on, Stewart looking like a fanny, he’s just stated that one of his picks Ross isn’t even looking for a job and the racist malky mackay that got sacked from county, Gies a break, utter shit.shut up Stewart 

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, Samac92 said:

Stewart is absolutely rattled 

Thomson basically laughed at the thought of Jack Ross & Malky Mackay being Aberdeen manager.

“Why would Aberdeen appoint a guy who was sacked by Hibs & Dundee Utd?!”

“Malky MacKay was sacked by a club below them”

”Aberdeen should be looking at someone who is above them & looking to bounce back to that higher level, or someone who is doing well & been successful at a lower or equivalent level”

Not unreasonable. 

I get the feeling though Thomson is bitter that these perennial failures keep getting linked to jobs whilst he doesn’t. 

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Thomson basically laughed at the thought of Jack Ross & Malky Mackay being Aberdeen manager.

”Aberdeen should be looking at someone who is above them & looking to bounce back to that higher level, or someone who is doing well & been successful at a lower or equivalent level”

Not unreasonable. 

I get the feeling though Thomson is bitter that these perennial failures keep getting linked to jobs whilst he doesn’t. 

He’s absolutely spot on with this assessment. How the fuck do people like Jack ross deserve a shot.

Just now, Dons79 said:

Same, Thompson spot on, Stewart looking like a fanny, he’s just stated that one of his picks Ross isn’t even looking for a job and the racist malky mackay that got sacked from county, Gies a break, utter shit.shut up Stewart 

His problem is he can't back down no matter how daft he's starting to look. He will try and pick at a side point that nobody really cares about in order to try and save face. He'll shout over everyone else labouring the same irrelevant point.

Shut it Stewart. 

• Upvote 2
15 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Not unreasonable. 

That last paragraph there

Out of absolutely nowhere 

16 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Michael Stewart is clearly all about supporting his mates getting jobs but he’s stuck his neck out for them there 🤣

Malky Mackay, Neil Lennon, and Jack Ross. 

:hysterical: