Next Manager

1 minute ago, Millertime said:

You have no idea if it's true or not

You have intimated that you have some sort of inside knowledge, so stop posting stuff as if it's fact

You've been talked to before about this

any more of that talk and i'll report you to the SNP for questioning my integrity. 

You will have to watch what you say on here. 

1 minute ago, Dandys1983 said:

any more of that talk and i'll report you to the SNP for questioning my integrity. 

You will have to watch what you say on here. 

I dont doubt your integrity

But with how ridiculously quickly people latch onto stuff on here, posts of this ilk by you are harmful

Haha why the SNP anyway!?

I am no longer an SNP fan, ruined it

Just now, Hoppy said:

Nae cunt has any clue what is true and what isn't, despite what they say.

Aye, probably the admin of AFC official twitter will be the first to know (apart from the board) who it's going to be. 

Every news story you read has been carefully worded to not really give any information as fact one way or the other as to who it is or isn't, they haven't a clue. 

The only one for sure they know it isn't is the baldy cunt from Rejika.

4 minutes ago, Millertime said:

I can't see that for some reason

What is it?

Stevie tosh on X, formerly known as totter, saying the following, MT - 

Not once did I claim it was 100% assured he was taking it. Michael O’Neil was the number one target I am led to believe but looks like he has said no. You stated he had agreed has nothing to do with my tweet.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, The Gee Man said:

Surely that doesn’t make sense! It’s clear he’s been offered but isn’t under consideration? Two opposite statements . And still don’t see how it’s clear. Because people on here keep saying “they’ve been told! by someone “ 

They’re not opposite statements though.

For example he could have been offered it and turned it down and therefore is no longer under consideration.

Which would mean we are focusing on another target.

12 minutes ago, DD1903 said:

Stevie tosh on X, formerly known as totter, saying the following, MT - 

Not once did I claim it was 100% assured he was taking it. Michael O’Neil was the number one target I am led to believe but looks like he has said no. You stated he had agreed has nothing to do with my tweet.

He didn’t say no though. You really do start to worry if he was our no1 target though. 

3 hours ago, mainstandmoan said:

The board don’t want to alienate a section of the fans with the Lennon gamble, particularly at season ticket time, however they know relegation brings a much bigger renewal issue. 

Not convinced that it does tbh, I’ll be renewing regardless which league we’re in. Won’t be back if that popcorn toothed nugget gets the job

• Upvote 3
5 minutes ago, ahead on alphabet said:

In Florida there's a law being passed to stop under 14s getting on the net and specifically social media. That would be good here too, could clear up this board a bit...

Hopefully doesn't come in soon and we'll all be fine

• Haha 1
13 hours ago, minijc said:

Fair but lets be honest it's pretty obvious that O'Neill was and has been the number 1 target throughout, now it's very clear that he's rejected us, we're approaching doubling figures now with rejections.

That doesn’t make sense, O,Neill has been our number one target throughout, 2 months after sacking Robson, and hes only just been interviewed and rejected us ? 
In between time we’re approaching double figures on rejections before offering our number 1 target the job?

If we’re offering the job to several candidates before our number one choice then we are a bigger basket case than we think.

and happy birthday 👍

1 minute ago, wullfo said:

That doesn’t make sense, O,Neill has been our number one target throughout, 2 months after sacking Robson, and hes only just been interviewed and rejected us ? 
In between time we’re approaching double figures on rejections before offering our number 1 target the job?

If we’re offering the job to several candidates before our number one choice then we are a bigger basket case than we think.

and happy birthday 👍

O'Neill hasn't rejected us, his FA has told us where to go, I guess we asked other people after O'Neill initially went quiet whilst also holding out hope they'd still get him, now they know they can't.

Cheers btw.

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, wullfo said:

and happy birthday 👍

Can only assume what mini means is that we offered MoN the gig, got rejected, and then moved on to ten other candidates but keep going back to MoN each time we get rejected elsewhere, to offer his more dough?

And now we’ve finally given in on the chase for MoN, and will approach candidate number 12?

• Like 1