Next Manager

On 9/3/2023 at 6:01 PM, Ke1t said:

Micky Mellon currently without a club after Tranmere fired him. Second spells often don't work out. 

Dave Challinor, poor start to the season with Stockport, but highly rated lower league manager... might get him for sweeties. 

If you're feeling ambitious, Zidane is still out of work. A gig at The Famous might be just the trick. 

Oh I’d love to be at Cormack Park for Zidane’s first training session with the first team squad. It would be fu**ing hilarious to see his face as a lot of our players fail miserably to do the most basic of skills. 

“Ok, let’s try zee keepy-uppies”

“Good exercise, boys. A few of you even managed more than 10”

”oh f***, what have I done. I want to go home “

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Itsagoal said:

Oh I’d love to be at Cormack Park for Zidane’s first training session with the first team squad. It would be fu**ing hilarious to see his face as a lot of our players fail miserably to do the most basic of skills. 

Why does he go from French sounding to Scottish? 

• Haha 3
21 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

Aye they are all hun cesspits. Well said loon.

Ps sorry that you have to live there. You and @AyrshireSheep should go for a pint to stay sane. 

A would but sadly he has moved to pastures new, (Dumbarton), and (lucky bastard), thanks for the empathy, no point lying about it, it’s a shitehole full of Huns and a hate it.sooner I retire and move the better, had 2 wee modest holidays this year, 1. Stayed in a wee place near Banchory, ballater, Aboyne area, gorgeous 

2. A log cabin down castle Douglas way, gorgeous 

suicidal upon entering Ayrshire both times. Seeing the niceness of both really exasperates the shitiness of living here.

normally a man should be proud of where there born. That was stolen from me by the hun minks that crawl from every nook and cranny.bastards

• Upvote 3
On 9/3/2023 at 6:01 PM, Ke1t said:

Micky Mellon currently without a club after Tranmere fired him. Second spells often don't work out. 

Dave Challinor, poor start to the season with Stockport, but highly rated lower league manager... might get him for sweeties. 

If you're feeling ambitious, Zidane is still out of work. A gig at The Famous might be just the trick. 

Had to read this a few times to believe it. People want the person who secured European group stage football sacked after 4 league games and to replace him with Micky Mellon - sacked by Tranmere or Dave Challinor who currently manages League 2 Stockport who are near the bottom of that league.

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, G man said:

Had to read this a few times to believe it. People want the person who secured European group stage football sacked after 4 league games and to replace him with Micky Mellon - sacked by Tranmere or Dave Challinor who currently manages League 2 Stockport who are near the bottom of that league.

Jesus Jones G man, it's not serious, you're getting your melons twisted out of shape.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Johnnyred1 said:

Can you guys stoop any lower. A thread on the next manager? You're a feckin laughing stock.

Come on, min! That’s what the forum is all about. Differences of opinion and views on things. I’ve said before, that apathy is the worst place for us to get to. If nobody had any emotion then then we’re fucked.

one thing that’s inevitable, is we will have a new manager. Might be in September or October this year and it might be in 2026.

if it’s the latter then BR had done something  special. If it’s the former then so be it.

it’s been a shite start to the season and one way or another, things need to change. 

Im not sure we’re a laughing stock or the thread will have any material value to society in general, beyond the hat! 

1 hour ago, G man said:

Calm down, fella... calm down. 

We're just talking here. 

But I bet either of them are better managers than Robson. 

They've won shit. 

2 hours ago, Itsagoal said:

He'd headbutt the fuck out of half the squad and fire them aff the roof. 

Would be a magic acquisition. 

You know how much shite he'd take?

He'd take no shite whatsoever. 

Also, he's a Muslim, so god would be on our side, obvs. 

spacer.png

• Haha 1

It would be remiss of the club not to be profiling managers as some sort of succession planning for when Bazza inevitably takes up a management position in the EPL or gets emptied for being useless and miles out of his depth. In saying that it's the same club that sold an important first team player without having any succession plan in place so I wouldn't hold my breath.

• Upvote 1
5 hours ago, Ke1t said:

spacer.png

Great.

The players are tired

The players can’t travel away (from Westhill to Pittodrie)

and now fucking Eid to deal with as well.

Its a NO from me.

Not really.

I've never been a fan of the word fan. Flippant and temporary in feeling. 

Supporter. And while it's been shite start,I think having a thread like this when he's still in place...bit off for me. Like a manager touting himself fir a gig when someone still in place. Pretty rotten. 

Totally agree,opinions and debate,but again just feel impatience and flippant may win the day and we start again. 

• Upvote 2
  • Dildo 1
9 hours ago, Dons79 said:

A would but sadly he has moved to pastures new, (Dumbarton), and (lucky bastard), thanks for the empathy, no point lying about it, it’s a shitehole full of Huns and a hate it.sooner I retire and move the better, had 2 wee modest holidays this year, 1. Stayed in a wee place near Banchory, ballater, Aboyne area, gorgeous 

2. A log cabin down castle Douglas way, gorgeous 

suicidal upon entering Ayrshire both times. Seeing the niceness of both really exasperates the shitiness of living here.

normally a man should be proud of where there born. That was stolen from me by the hun minks that crawl from every nook and cranny.bastards

Fuck sake man, that sounds shit. The sooner you're out of there the better.  

Don't even wait for retirement, life's too short 

21 hours ago, Redmist1903 said:

It would be remiss of the club not to be profiling managers as some sort of succession planning for when Bazza inevitably takes up a management position in the EPL or gets emptied for being useless and miles out of his depth. In saying that it's the same club that sold an important first team player without having any succession plan in place so I wouldn't hold my breath.

They just might have been hoping to get the transfer window out of the way before starting on the next manager to be fair.

On 9/5/2023 at 1:36 AM, Ke1t said:

spacer.png

If his god is on your side , then you must be a Muslim, he worships Allah.   Heads would roll though.