Jump to content

Next Manager


Recommended Posts


1 minute ago, Ten Caat said:

I actually think the opposite.

I'm expecting a 4 to 7 goal horsing in Frankfurt but then somehow managing to scrape a one goal win at home to Coonty next Sunday.

However I'm then expecting them to return the favour in the midweek following (possibly after ET or penalties) and our LC "run" comes to a stuttering halt. What then follows at newco towers then deciding if Robson makes it into October or not ( a 4 goal or more pumping should be enough to seal his fate....maybe even "just" 3 might be enough)


I can’t see Aberdeen getting 3pts at Pittodrie against County. County will play for a draw and at worst get it, they’ll then win the cup game in 90 minutes. 
 

The above in my opinion should be get Robson the bullet but I wouldn’t be surprised to see the FMB giving him the Sevco game in which the score will be anything above 3-0 and Robson can make his own way home or just stay at ipox with the own kind the inbred retards

Link to comment

The same man that went back up the road and publically turned them down leaving the Huns with egg on their faces seen as the papers were saying that if the Huns went for him, he was gone, humiliating for them, try again

2 minutes ago, Hoofball said:


Fucked off down to Glasgow for talk with Sevco just before Aberdeen played them. 

 

Link to comment
9 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

The same man that went back up the road and publically turned them down leaving the Huns with egg on their faces seen as the papers were saying that if the Huns went for him, he was gone, humiliating for them, try again

 


Fuck off, he isn’t any kind of hero for turning them down. He turned them down for his own personal interests and not Aberdeen, if he was that disinterested he wouldn’t have met with them in the first place

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
9 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

The same man that went back up the road and publically turned them down leaving the Huns with egg on their faces seen as the papers were saying that if the Huns went for him, he was gone, humiliating for them, try again

 

Only cos they wouldn't pay the wages that the sleekiit orange Hun cunt managed to trick out of Milne,  

Link to comment
4 minutes ago, Hoofball said:


Fuck off, he isn’t any kind of hero for turning them down. He turned them down for his own personal interests and not Aberdeen, if he was that disinterested he wouldn’t have met with them in the first place

He’s a professional football manager from Glasgow that played for them. He would meet them even if it was to courteously say no thank you. Let’s be realistic. It was great at the time that he turned them down. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Just now, TerryMcDermott said:

He’s a professional football manager from Glasgow that played for them. He would meet them even if it was to courteously say no thank you. Let’s be realistic. It was great at the time that he turned them down. 


Bullshit, he wasn’t happy with the offer the huns made and that’s the only reason he turned them down

Link to comment
1 minute ago, Hoofball said:


Bullshit, he wasn’t happy with the offer the huns made and that’s the only reason he turned them down

You’re missing the fucking point. Of course he’s interested on some level. He’s a Glaswegian who played for Rangers. And a football manager. You can see that those points might be relevant. He doesn’t love the club like an Aberdeen fan. He was thoroughly professional and well thought of during his time with us in which he won a trophy. To hate the guy says more about you than it does about him. 

  • Upvote 4
Link to comment
5 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

He only turned them down cos Milney matched the Hun £750k a year wages 

 

5 minutes ago, Hoofball said:


Bullshit, he wasn’t happy with the offer the huns made and that’s the only reason he turned them down

They wanted him to ‘quit’ Aberdeen job on the ‘promise’ they’d take him on so they wouldn’t have to pay us compensation 

Link to comment
3 minutes ago, TerryMcDermott said:

You’re missing the fucking point. Of course he’s interested on some level. He’s a Glaswegian who played for Rangers. And a football manager. You can see that those points might be relevant. He doesn’t love the club like an Aberdeen fan. He was thoroughly professional and well thought of during his time with us in which he won a trophy. To hate the guy says more about you than it does about him. 

He is on record as saying he loved the club more than any fan, how dare that Hun cunt say that, tbf Robbo hasn't even pulled out that. only thing that cunt loved was the 17k a week , he got off Milne,  his media pals slavering over him constantly, and himself.

Link to comment
3 minutes ago, TerryMcDermott said:

You’re missing the fucking point. Of course he’s interested on some level. He’s a Glaswegian who played for Rangers. And a football manager. You can see that those points might be relevant. He doesn’t love the club like an Aberdeen fan. He was thoroughly professional and well thought of during his time with us in which he won a trophy. To hate the guy says more about you than it does about him. 


No I’m not, your point was he went down there to say “I don’t want the job” there’s no chance that’s what he was doing

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Just now, Hoofball said:


No I’m not, your point was he went down there to say “I don’t want the job” there’s no chance that’s what he was doing

That wasn’t my point. My point, if you read what I said, was that considering his prior connections to the filth and upbringing as a rangers fan, that at the very least he would meet them to say thanks for the offer but no. 

Link to comment
1 minute ago, brunstanesheep said:

So Robson and Agnew on a 2 year deal. Another expensive mistake and another payoff. Must have spunked some money on shite in last 3 years.

I hope to fuck the FMB are assembling and at the very least drawing up a shortlist. Or even better outsourcing it too someone with half a clue.


That’s why Ramadani wasn’t replaced, the money was already earmarked to pay off Robson and Agnew

Link to comment
Just now, brunstanesheep said:

So Robson and Agnew on a 2 year deal. Another expensive mistake and another payoff. Must have spunked some money on shite in last 3 years.

I hope to fuck the FMB are assembling and at the very least drawing up a shortlist. Or even better outsourcing it too someone with half a clue.

The trouble is the FMB includes Garner, Gunn (& maybe Milne?)

They’d jump into a barrel of tits & come out sooking their thumb. 

Do you trust them to appoint a manager who’s get us to where we want to be? 

Link to comment
1 minute ago, TerryMcDermott said:

That wasn’t my point. My point, if you read what I said, was that considering his prior connections to the filth and upbringing as a rangers fan, that at the very least he would meet them to say thanks for the offer but no. 



I’m not missing the point, you’re making up shite that he went down there to personally tell them he didn’t want the job which he didn’t do. He only turned them down because they didn’t offer him what he wanted

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...