Next Manager

1 hour ago, ahead on alphabet said:

Apart from the obvious, by which I mean putting hun Infront of cunt, not a great deal. Regardless of this though I'd have him back tomorrow if it meant Robson was nowhere near the first team. I'm certain he'd get a team out of that and up the league pronto. The only running discussion then would be whether or not he'd bottled it v huns/Celtic. 

He hasn’t against them so far this season 

3 minutes ago, G man said:

Is that the same Chris Wilder who went on to be a disaster managing Watford?

A basket case club, says a lot that their fans were behind him and realised it was the players that were the issue, doesn't matter now anyway, we've got Barry 2 wins on the case with the boys running for the club.

56 minutes ago, Willo flood said:

Could of just said expensive payoff then mate

Don't even have to pay him off if he won't take a deal. 

Stick him on gardening leave, and we've what... 2 years to pay him off?

Meantime bring in an actual manager who can get a tune out of this ragtag band of foreign mercenaries. 

So we obviously all win a lot of money on Thursday on the handicap market. We then obviously don’t win in Dingwall, would that be enough to see him sacked? Or would us maybe winning the cup game give him another 2/3 games down the line to win very little if any? It’s a horrible place to be. You know he’s not cut out for it but don’t want to be seen sacking managers so in blind faith we give him x number of games which he continues to fuck up. 

Would like to think that our previous search for manager would mean we weren’t starting from scratch. 

1 minute ago, slippers said:

So we obviously all win a lot of money on Thursday on the handicap market. We then obviously don’t win in Dingwall, would that be enough to see him sacked? Or would us maybe winning the cup game give him another 2/3 games down the line to win very little if any? It’s a horrible place to be. You know he’s not cut out for it but don’t want to be seen sacking managers so in blind faith we give him x number of games which he continues to fuck up. 

That’s what I don’t get.

If you’re saying “he’s not cut out for it” (& you’re right), why give him ANY more games?

Just now, WesthillWanderersFC said:

That’s what I don’t get.

If you’re saying “he’s not cut out for it” (& you’re right), why give him ANY more games?

I agree but it’s easier for us. I guess they are forged relationships etc which clouds judgement. 

But they must be watching what’s unfolding every week like us and thinking why’s he doing the same shit over and over when it’s not working? I think he needs to win atleast 1 of the county games. But we didn’t sack our manager after a defeat to Darvel so fuck knows how long this will rumble on for. I think he will get a handful of games regardless of results. This we can’t sack another manager stuff is no excuse when you have an incompetent manager. 

1 minute ago, Willo flood said:

There’s no point sacking Robson because the new manager will fuck off to England at the first opportunity 

And we stick with Robson then this season has the potential to be abysmal.

Ross County 2 games he has my backing, for now. Then I'll assess.

I don't want him here as I think he's out of his depth but he gets those 2 games. Frankfurt I'm not including or even listening/watching. A performance for those travelling is all I ask.

I cba really getting myself in a major state about it however. I've seen this all before. Many many many times.