Next Manager

On 9/4/2023 at 10:18 PM, Dons79 said:

I live here!!!!!

you can think it’s wrong all you want but the fucking chairman Bowie tried to have shares in the Huns before he was chairman, they create Uber Huns in Boyd and Naismith and the area that surrounds rugby park are predominantly Huns, as is Irvine, Kilwinning, Stevenston, Saltcoats and ardrossan to galston hurlford etc. majority Huns. So because you know a smattering of people that differs from this doesn’t take away my 44 years lived experience of staying 15 miles away from said stadium 

where do you live? Fife? Aye

Hmm, I live closer than that and the Killie supporters I know are all anti both OF 

Mind you there are a lot of people living in these areas who are OF supporters, and they do tend to spite their bile vociferously, perhaps they just shout louder than non bigots.

Kilwinning is still known as the open air asylum for a reason

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Hoofball said:

The only difference under McInnes would be a four at the back but still punting the ball aimlessly at Duk and Miovski

Cormack’s (and probably McInnes’) ego would never permit a rehiring. 

He’s patently a better manager than the three that have followed but our performances in his last year means he starts in the negative with a lot of supporters. 

Best trying someone new. 

Get the recruitment brains onto it, no danger they won’t fuck it up 😳

3 minutes ago, Dubaidon said:

100% Mcinnes would have accumulated more points.  

Robson or Mcinnes?  It's fooking stupid to have Robson

I’d have accumulated more points with this squad than Robson so that isn’t a great excuse to take back route one football mk1

Its a fucking stupid idea taken McInnes back

1 minute ago, elephantstone78 said:

Cormack’s (and probably McInnes’) ego would never permit a rehiring. 

He’s patently a better manager than the three that have followed but our performances in his last year means he starts in the negative with a lot of supporters. 

Best trying someone new. 

Get the recruitment brains onto it, no danger they won’t fuck it up 😳

I wouldn’t want the cunt back anyway, he’s at his level

10 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Frankfurt 6-0. 
Dons 0 - 1 Ross County. 
Ross County 1 - 0 Aberdeen   
Vermin 3 - 0 Aberdeen 

What about then? 

My guess is that we will scrape a win in the cup game on penalties or something and that will, somehow, buy Robson some time with him gaining the excuse “we are in a semi final” to use in his post match interviews

2 minutes ago, Willo flood said:

My guess is that we will scrape a win in the cup game on penalties or something and that will, somehow, buy Robson some time with him gaining the excuse “we are in a semi final” to use in his post match interviews

I actually think the opposite.

I'm expecting a 4 to 7 goal horsing in Frankfurt but then somehow managing to scrape a one goal win at home to Coonty next Sunday.

However I'm then expecting them to return the favour in the midweek following (possibly after ET or penalties) and our LC "run" comes to a stuttering halt. What then follows at newco towers then deciding if Robson makes it into October or not ( a 4 goal or more pumping should be enough to seal his fate....maybe even "just" 3 might be enough)