Next Manager

3 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I’ve just been sick in my own mouth. 

I wouldn’t be surprised to see that wee toxic rat as next manager though. 

Bloody hope not. Would rather Robson remained as manager than that odious cretin becoming our manager, a horrible horrible man. 

Given we are now casting the net wide for players and seemed to be going that way too with Goodwin’s replacement until Robson pulled the rabbit out the hat, would be baffling if we went for someone like Lennon as manager. 

47 minutes ago, shooftahmooftah said:

The problem is the more time you give managers that are not managers , the closer you get to imploding.  Right now we don’t have a manager again that can’t manage the players the Aberdeen board have given the ok to sign.    Now this has been going on for years at pittodrie , so where does this virus keep getting fed, and by who.  Someone wants to keep the virus, and keep feeding it.  It’s time to get the fumigators in. 

90 minutes from winning our first trophy in almost 10 years. Win our games in hand and we will be 5th. All depends how you look on things.

4 hours ago, sigh said:

Neil Lennon as manager, Scott Brown his assistant (with a view to taking over as manager in 3-5 years if it works out well) with Mark Warburton as DoF

Doubt it would appeal immediately but at least there would be experience there, and a strategy for the next 5 years, with options in there for the inevitable fall out with Lennon

Fully lost his marbles.

2 minutes ago, The Gee Man said:

What are your thoughts if we lose the final convincingly and don’t make up the points with games in hand? 

Happy to reply to sensible posts. If he loses the final badly and things are not showing signs of improvement things will become difficult for Robson, I accept that. I personally would not make a change then but as l have always said the club is more important than any manager.

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, G man said:

Happy to reply to sensible posts. If he loses the final badly and things are not showing signs of improvement things will become difficult for Robson, I accept that. I personally would not make a change then but as l have always said the club is more important than any manager.

Can I ask why you still wouldn’t make a change then?

2 hours ago, Snelders Snottters 89 said:

You'd give robson till nxt season we these results! you a wannabe government man @G man  Or just a peculiar individual. Also are u under 18.

Where did l ever say give him until next season!! Strange how certain people like to twist what people with differing views say. As for the last two sentences l will treat them with the contempt they deserve.