2 minutes ago, ericblack4boss said:

Nice to hear a manager call out a player if they have done something wrong, yes the work hard every manager says that about Thier team , but Warnock then follows up with saying so and so was poor.

I like that, he says they are nice lads , well maybe they need a grip up ,. apparently Robbo was a coorser cunt last season but changed his attitude this season.

Warnock will  be telling Colgate how shite his team is, how the recruitment is a fucking  red up, how his stradegy is a fucking joke , 

I wonder how that will go down with Colgate I suspect like a calf scour milkshake 

The thing is, he’s complaining it’s not his type of team, do any of us even want a Neil warnock type of team?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, RUL said:

The thing is, he’s complaining it’s not his type of team, do any of us even want a Neil warnock type of team?

The way it's going we might have been just as well keeping Robson till end of season.Seems like a major achievement now getting this team to a cup final.....

• Dildo 1
13 minutes ago, Redtaz2 said:

Would be more suited to our forthcoming battle to keep away from a relegation playoff

I believe Warnock has been relegated every time he’s managed in the top flight in a country, so not sure I agree with that - appreciate the English top flight is harder than the Scottish one but my point is, whilst he may like a scrap he’s not as good at them as you’d imagine.

Anyway, Warnock has been given an almost impossible task to manage a club without the sort of material he needs, and with the players knowing he’ll be gone soon anyway. Hopefully Warnock is able to use his skills (team building etc) to complement the skills of the players to get us over the line, but it’s not going to be pretty and for me reflects poorly on those running our club.

15 hours ago, Russell said:

Why are you saying Jock instead of Scottish? 

A combination of the following guess.....

- A temper tantrum in the aftermath

- The thought of a 7/8 hour drive ahead of us

- Stooping to the same pathetic level of the initial comment

- Adopt a similar posting style that half a dozen or so continually pass off as humour

I'm 100% Scottish, though, but thanks for your concern 😂

I just wonder, if you're a player with an interim manager, do you actually give as much knowing they aren't going to get rid of you at the end of the season. I don't think we have a squad that really play for the shirt or have a pride in their performances. And yet that second half performance against M'well and against hibs shows there is something there. Just not enough.

7 minutes ago, Johnnyred1 said:

I just wonder, if you're a player with an interim manager, do you actually give as much knowing they aren't going to get rid of you at the end of the season. I don't think we have a squad that really play for the shirt or have a pride in their performances. And yet that second half performance against M'well and against hibs shows there is something there. Just not enough.

Barring a couple ( Shinnie/ Hayes ) players don’t play for the shirt or have loyalty to any club these days, they are here for the money. 

if you look at Sevco, same group of players but look at the difference under Clement. Not sure Warnock has inspired our players or maybe he just hasn’t sussed out what to do yet. Basically, I’ve not a clue what’s going on.

3 hours ago, pittodriepie83 said:

Is this whole 4 days off last week actually fact or is it the usual Twitter rumour being passed around as fact? The usual super fan accounts on Twitter posting it as gospel however we all know how a nonsense rumour becomes a fact once it’s said enough.

Its the same as the guff you were spouting as gospel last week

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, RUL said:

Sounds like he went back sat came back weds. Players were off Sunday back Monday bar Bojan who was abroad for some unknown reason.

This was standard for warnock. I assume they still had training with coaches. Not sure it’s a good look but probably not unusual?

Not sure if there is any truth in what you say. But if there is it is totally unacceptable. A part time, temporary manager - is that what it has come to.?

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Going through our side yesterday makes for depressing reading for a relegation fight. We’ve only got four players that will likely feature much next season ( 5 if you count the declining Shinnie).

Are the rest that bothered or up for a scrap? 

If we met Raith Rovers in a play off I’d put money on Raith, watched them a few times this season, very good team. I think we will draw our way to third bottom and the odd win. An embarrassment.  

6 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Going through our side yesterday makes for depressing reading for a relegation fight. We’ve only got four players that will likely feature much next season ( 5 if you count the declining Shinnie).

My thoughts entirely. We need a couple of wins quickly or we may be in for a very worrying post split relegation battle, with players totally ill equipped for the fight. 

19 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Thank fuck.

Pity it's that many.

14 minutes ago, G man said:

My thoughts entirely. We need a couple of wins quickly or we may be in for a very worrying post split relegation battle, with players totally ill equipped for the fight. 

Correct

That's not pant pishing either, as alluded to previously

5 points off the top and we're in a title challenge

5 points from the play off spot, and it's exactly that, too

Wednesday is huge

A bit late to the conversation, but I really like that post match interview from Warnock. As honest an assessment of a squad as you’ll ever see.

The more we play the more you realise just how shite this squad is we have, bar maybe 2 or 3 players. As someone said we have a football manager team based on data and stats rather than personality or determination which is equally as important.

Got to wonder how our recruitment guys keep getting poached when this is what they've assembled here.

I just hope we can get a couple wins on the board soon so we can stop worrying about being dragged into a relegation battle

15 minutes ago, Andy_123 said:

A bit late to the conversation, but I really like that post match interview from Warnock. As honest an assessment of a squad as you’ll ever see.

The more we play the more you realise just how shite this squad is we have, bar maybe 2 or 3 players. As someone said we have a football manager team based on data and stats rather than personality or determination which is equally as important.

Got to wonder how our recruitment guys keep getting poached when this is what they've assembled here.

I just hope we can get a couple wins on the board soon so we can stop worrying about being dragged into a relegation battle

I'm surprised how many people are falling for Warnock's post match interview. It's nothing that any fan with half an ounce of footballing knowledge didn't already know and can see plain as day!

It's what Warnock's response to it is which will get my attention. I also want to know why at this stage in the season people are rolling out an excuse that MacDonald isn't fit? Why isn't he fit? It's clear our central defensive pairing is powderpuff yet he's sticking with them - despite giving MacDonald a start in the cup. Something doesn't add up here for me. McKenna was "forced" into the starting 11 and look how he turned out. Lets do the same with Milne - he CANNOT be any worse than Jensen or Gartenmann.

Do people forget how elegant and silver tongued Goodwin was. Told us all what we wanted to hear......

12 hours ago, RabidGiraffe said:

I wish we had fringe players who could step in and make the difference.

In terms of where our real weaknesses are;

Roos is pish but is Doohan really an improvement? - I'd like to see a good experienced keeper brought in

Jensen and Garter are pussies but MacD is unfit, Milne is untested and Ruby is injured. - I'd like to see us bring in an old school, no nonsense, put it in row Z centre half who can organise a defence.

We need a midfield enforcer type who'll put the boot in and bully the opposition.  We've got loads of central midfielders but I don't think anyone in our squad fits that bill.

Width.  We need width.  I don't see the likes of Duncan as being the answer.

Given the above, in order of preference for me given the current squad I'd go CB, CM, GK, Winger.  If we can find even one of those on the freebies list I'd be happy, but I'd love us to sign a no nonsense CB and a midfield hard bastard.

Hard to disagree.

rethe defence the enforcer/talker you’re speaking about.  Is that not what Macdonald did with Pollock which basically transformed us post Stewart.

9 minutes ago, Broken_Glass said:

I'm surprised how many people are falling for Warnock's post match interview. It's nothing that any fan with half an ounce of footballing knowledge didn't already know and can see plain as day!

It's what Warnock's response to it is which will get my attention. I also want to know why at this stage in the season people are rolling out an excuse that MacDonald isn't fit? Why isn't he fit? It's clear our central defensive pairing is powderpuff yet he's sticking with them - despite giving MacDonald a start in the cup. Something doesn't add up here for me. McKenna was "forced" into the starting 11 and look how he turned out. Lets do the same with Milne - he CANNOT be any worse than Jensen or Gartenmann.

Do people forget how elegant and silver tongued Goodwin was. Told us all what we wanted to hear......

Don’t think anyone’s falling for anything. Just refreshing to hear a manager speak open and honestly about his squad instead of churning out the same old clichés and excuses you usually hear

The thing that gives me hope with Warnock ( might be the only thing) is that in the Motherwell game he changed tactics early. Ok you could say we should never have started in the first place with what he put out. But he recognised his mistake and rectified it. Other managers Robson? Might have stuck with their selection.

Not Warnocks fault he’s working with players not up for a fight, too feart.