Sir Andy Murray

Guest SS RED

how poor was the support for him, if that was tigger tim the place would be jumping..

well done andy...SCOTLANDS no1

It was a poor atmosphere all tournament, but to be fair it was pretty obvious he was going to win from the moment you saw the draw (at least it would have been a surprise if he didn't) so there wasn't much drama.

how poor was the support for him, if that was tigger tim the place would be jumping..

well done andy...SCOTLANDS no1

Expectation. Henman was never expected to win anything so anything he did win was a huge achievement. Andy Murray has bigger fish to fry. :dontknow:

sir alex? aye, i think he's a dick. greatest british manager ever in my opinion but from the impression i get, and many stories fae old dudes offshore that go to all the same football speakers nights that he's a pap.

why you ask??

In one thread your defending Mackie getting a testimonial and now here you are calling SAF a dick

How any Dons fan can utter that sh1te is beyond me

And don't listen to old dudes stories they talk sh1t believe me i'm an old dude i know

In one thread your defending Mackie getting a testimonial and now here you are calling SAF a dick

How any Dons fan can utter that sh1te is beyond me

And don't listen to old dudes stories they talk sh1t believe me i'm an old dude i know

im defending any player getting a testimonial for playing for a team and giving everything for 10 years! and im saying sir alex gives that impression. well ok if you're an old dude il believe it if you say you all speak sh*t! but iv heard alot of stories about these sportsmans dinners. fair enought that is just alot of stories basically just about older gents gettin pissed while eatin supper and speakin about fitba. but this isnt me slaggin sir alex, he's a legend! and i like the fact he doesnt give two shits about what any other managers say about him, i like the fact he seems like a bit of a dick, but thats just my opinion.

In my book calling someone a dick is pretty much slagging him off

As far as i'm concerned the man is a God but i guess everybody is entitled to their opinion

Just shows how long ago the 80's were when younger fans come away with the sh1t you uttered

:dontknow: what a moron you are. i thought you were one o those football fans with an insight into the game and the fans, but you're just one of those old c**ts who think they know more cos they've been around longer. did you even read my last comment when i explained why i think he's a dick??

if he was my mate, or if i knew him well and considered him to be a dick then i would have said "yes, sir alex is a dick. for sure" but no, i didnt. but what do i know? im just a young punk with an attitude and no real grip of todays game...

:dontknow: what a moron you are. i thought you were one o those football fans with an insight into the game and the fans, but you're just one of those old c**ts who think they know more cos they've been around longer. did you even read my last comment when i explained why i think he's a dick??

if he was my mate, or if i knew him well and considered him to be a dick then i would have said "yes, sir alex is a dick. for sure" but no, i didnt. but what do i know? im just a young punk with an attitude and no real grip of todays game...

I don't claim to know any more than anyone else and yes i am a self confessed "old c**t" and have been around for longer than i care to admit thats a fact

I was just annoyed that anyone could refer to the great SAF as a dick thats all

Who am i to upset the youth of today by suggesting it's wrong to refer to SAF as a dick

I don't claim to know any more than anyone else and yes i am a self confessed "old c**t" and have been around for longer than i care to admit thats a fact

Who am i to upset the youth of today by suggesting it's wrong to refer to SAF as a dick

I blame the parents.

ok i do apologise for callin you an old c**t and wotever else! but i think i made my point clear enough. im not calling him a dick, im saying i think he's a dick from the stories iv heard from many an older gentleman who have came across him many a time over the years. and whether or not them stories are true, i love the guy and always will he's a great character on the screen and possibly the greatest manager ever! i know if i keep goin on about it il be diggin myself a bigger hole and that you probably think im a dick but im nae that bad :dontknow: truce??

ok i do apologise for callin you an old c**t and wotever else! but i think i made my point clear enough. im not calling him a dick, im saying i think he's a dick from the stories iv heard from many an older gentleman who have came across him many a time over the years. and whether or not them stories are true, i love the guy and always will he's a great character on the screen and possibly the greatest manager ever! i know if i keep goin on about it il be diggin myself a bigger hole and that you probably think im a dick but im nae that bad :dontknow: truce??

Of course truce

But me being the old c**t i am i wont remember none of this tomorrow anyway :applause:

You have a good night my young friend

:laughing: what a moron you are. i thought you were one o those football fans with an insight into the game and the fans, but you're just one of those old c**ts who think they know more cos they've been around longer. did you even read my last comment when i explained why i think he's a dick??

So you call out Oklahoma for being some old c**t spouting pish, but you will isten to old c**t "tigers" offshore who went to a sports dinner and got bleezin and have telt you Fergie is a dick.

Right-o

Weird-o

So you call out Oklahoma for being some old c**t spouting pish, but you will isten to old c**t "tigers" offshore who went to a sports dinner and got bleezin and have telt you Fergie is a dick.

Right-o

Weird-o

you nae got anyhin better t d than read other folks disagreements n put in your tuppence? is at cos youv got any decent views of your own loser? im gan by fit these oldies have said after years of goin to the same events as sir alex, nae by your or anybody else's assessment of the legend himself.

you nae got anyhin better t d than read other folks disagreements n put in your tuppence? is at cos youv got any decent views of your own loser? im gan by fit these oldies have said after years of goin to the same events as sir alex, nae by your or anybody else's assessment of the legend himself.

its a public forum where more than just 2 people will discuss matters.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lVzmtPHBr8 Tune like.

If Nadal does pull out of Wimbledon or goes out in the First Round, Murray can get within 15 points of Nadal by winning Wimbledon. Federer will retake number one spot by winning at SW19. Murray will go ahead of Federer if he wins it. Djokovic will only lose 70 points so can make up alot of ground in the rankings. If he makes the final and Murray goes no further than the quarter finals they will have the same amount of points.
  • 1 year later...

Not sure how he's managed to play himself back into this one. Tsonga was battering him in the first set.

Great win if he holds on, but by the looks of things this week Tsonga could be one to watch at Wimbledon. He hammered Nadal in the quarters and looks very, very good out there. However, if there is one big weakness in his game it's his concentration. He plays far too many loose shots and his talent is better than doing that. Must be very frustrating to coach.

Balls of steel to pull that off. If you f**k it up you really will look like a fud.

Murray seems to have be hitting some very good form right now and he really seems to be enjoying himself as well. Hopefully it all bods well for Wimbledon :crossfingers:

Yeah here's hoping like :crossfingers: