Pet Hates

StandFree1982

24 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Come away 

23 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Pet hate; 

People revising the legacy of Neil Young over bloody vaccines 

Pandemics over lads

Don't have a clue about his views on vaccines, and don't care. I just don't like his voice.

Maybe he's a genius, but I've never got past the whine to give him a chance.

Just now, Ramandu said:

Don't have a clue about his views on vaccines, and don't care. I just don't like his voice.

Maybe he's a genius, but I've never got past the whine to give him a chance.

After the Gold Rush. 

Get her on, his whine is jarring at first but it's the thing you come to love.

22 minutes ago, CCB III said:

After the Gold Rush. 

Used to listen to zeppelin, but got fed up with plant's voice. Neil Young may be different though- my mind is open.

Got it on now, will report back in an hour or so.

3 hours ago, CCB III said:

After the Gold Rush. 

Verdict: gave it a couple of listens, and you're right - his voice did stop being annoying. It's not hooked me (but maybe I should have been listening to the lyrics more?).

14 minutes ago, Roger Ramjet 62 said:

How minorities are over represented on TV.

You'd  think everyone was in a mixed race relationship and had a group of pals that were Asian, black and white. Nothing like real life of course, apart from a tiny section of society that live in inner London.

• Upvote 1

Aye it’s a fucking joke, I have nae problem with some raging black bender being a pundit if they know what they are talking about, know their shit and are the best person for the job. I do have a problem with shoehorning as many minority groups onto a panel just to be seen to be diverse.

• Upvote 3
6 hours ago, Fridge said:

Aye it’s a fucking joke, I have nae problem with some raging black bender being a pundit if they know what they are talking about, know their shit and are the best person for the job. I do have a problem with shoehorning as many minority groups onto a panel just to be seen to be diverse.

Shoehorn into a cannon and blast yourself into the sea 

Bellend

7 hours ago, Fridge said:

Same with EVERY programme, advert etc these days.

Got to have a darky, poofter etc visible from the first few seconds of transmission. 

And having wifies "punditing" on manny's fitba is just not on.

• Upvote 1
17 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Pet hate....

Folk that try too hard to be liked, be accepted, and fit in by copying words and phrases used by others in order to be seen to likeable and cool.

Bloody fakes, the lot of them. 🤬

Do you ever feel like you’ve been cheated?

1 hour ago, BaaBaaRedSheep said:

Same with EVERY programme, advert etc these days.

Got to have a darky, poofter etc visible from the first few seconds of transmission. 

And having wifies "punditing" on manny's fitba is just not on.

The wifies that are pundits on mannies fitba are some of the better informed ones. 

Anyone can be a pundit. Half the ex  male pros are thick, inarticulate cunts, who just fall back on the fact they played professionally to back up their baseless, speculative opinions.

I was watching the game last night, Arsenal v Chelsea, and Carragher and Carney were making the most obvious points and complimenting each other for doing so. 

"I reckon they should bring Mudryk on because Arsenals line is high and he has the pace to get in behind" literally anyone who watches or played football could make that observation. 

Punditry is best ignored, unless it's Keane, he's box office. 

31 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Pet hate....

Folk that try too hard to be liked, be accepted, and fit in by copying words and phrases used by others in order to be seen to likeable and cool.

Bloody fakes, the lot of them. 🤬

Give us an example, then. 

Just now, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

You copying Dad's vocalbury when making a post. ("Hoo Mama"...WTF?)

.....And earlier you were on about certain football pundits being inarticulate.🤔

I was joking about Dad. Hardly adding it into my every day vocabulary. 

If there's one thing you can level at me I don't think it's being inarticulate.