Pet Hates

StandFree1982

3 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

I'm not in supermarkets often. Certainly not often enough to be shitting in them. Work bogs. I've vocalised my disapproval to my superiors.

The cleaners have more than likely vocalised their displeasure that you’ve been hired.

How do you jump from that new employee mode where you’re pleasant to all to telling your boss you can’t wipe your arse properly?

3 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

It’s just a sad reflection of our times. The YouTube algorithm is showing what is the most popular search when that combination of letters are typed.More people are searching for Harvey Price than the famous Christians track or the fabulous Neil Young Albums. ( Harvest and Harvest Moon).

Indicative of the culture we live in I'm afraid min. 

Maybe Harvey Price was higher in the suggestion list than "Harvest for the World" just because his slag of a mother has recently had her 16th boob job and there has been a homemade video uploaded asking him if he likes mummy's new tits.

12 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

It’s just a sad reflection of our times. The YouTube algorithm is showing what is the most popular search when that combination of letters are typed.More people are searching for Harvey Price than the famous Christians track or the fabulous Neil Young Albums. ( Harvest and Harvest Moon).

I don’t listen to that idiot NY much anymore after his sulk with Spotify but now that we know that the AZ has been taken off the shelves for being dangerous, I wonder if he feels embarrassed for his stance regarding Rogan and Spotify and will acknowledge that he got it so wrong.

a very silly man

5 hours ago, Poodler said:

I don’t listen to that idiot NY much anymore after his sulk with Spotify but now that we know that the AZ has been taken off the shelves for being dangerous, I wonder if he feels embarrassed for his stance regarding Rogan and Spotify and will acknowledge that he got it so wrong.

a very silly man

Annoying whiny voice too.