Pet Hates

StandFree1982

2 hours ago, Poodler said:

People doing stuff for charity (really just massaging their own ego)

someone at work is giving it the ‘I just want to give something back to the community’ big talk cos they’re doing a sponsored swim. Vulgar.

truly altruistic people (like Dode Michael) keep it quiet.

(Potential thread - what charitable things do you do) 

Agree on all counts. 

Nothing boils my piss more than a self publicising prick with little or fuck all to self publicise about.

Son suffers from Crohns and is,  thankfully, after a couple of ops, living a relatively normal life now.

After his first op he did a 10k to raise funds for Crohns research, raised over £2k and didn't raise a fuss 'cos he appreciated the care he had received. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Cunts that basically just want others to fund their selfless trek/holiday to Chile or suchlike. “I’m walking 20 miles a day blah blah “  Get fucked. 

Aye that does my nut aswell I’m needing cash for a charity trip when half the cash is for travelling.

That said I’m going to Vegas for dying kids in Africa if anyone wants to donate.

Cats if we're on about actual pets. 

If we're speaking about just anything we hate the list is too long to cover. Far too long. I'll pick three of them at random :

Rangers fans of any age at all. Every man, woman and child. From the youngest baby to the oldest bed pisser. I genuinely want them all dead and I do mean them all. 

Aberdonians who don't support Aberdeen.

Fish pie unless it's a Bruce of the Broch Smoked Haddock job.

4 minutes ago, Roger Ramjet 62 said:

If we're speaking about just anything we hate the list is too long to cover. Far too long. I'll pick three of them at random :

Rangers fans of any age at all. Every man, woman and child. From the youngest baby to the oldest bed pisser. I genuinely want them all dead and I do mean them all. 

Aye ok Scott

3 minutes ago, Roger Ramjet 62 said:

Hate fish pie but ironically like all other forms of fish dish.

Yep hunnery in any form should always be repulsed.

As a parent my job was almost done when I passed down 3 essential attributes to my son namely love football, support the Dons and feckin hate the Huns with a passion.

Once those life lessons were drilled we moved on to the 3 "R's" and tying laces🙃.

3 hours ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Folk that stand RIGHT behind you when queuing for stuff. Just had some lassie stand what felt like 1" behind me in the que at the supermarket checkout. So much so that I checked my wallet in case she was trying to pick pocket me. Back the fuck off wont you!

Get this at my local shop regularly and weirdly 4 occasions its been the same wifey who is simply just an ignorant fat cunt.

I'd had enough and turned and said 'can I help you' - looked at me with complete bewilderment.

You constantly seem to want in my personal space, the shop assistant and tills aren't going anywhere, stand the fuck back.

She wasn't best pleased. Good.

Does my fucking box in that.