Pet Hates

StandFree1982

26 minutes ago, CCB III said:

The wifies that are pundits on mannies fitba are some of the better informed ones. 

Anyone can be a pundit. Half the ex  male pros are thick, inarticulate cunts, who just fall back on the fact they played professionally to back up their baseless, speculative opinions.

I was watching the game last night, Arsenal v Chelsea, and Carragher and Carney were making the most obvious points and complimenting each other for doing so. 

"I reckon they should bring Mudryk on because Arsenals line is high and he has the pace to get in behind" literally anyone who watches or played football could make that observation. 

Punditry is best ignored, unless it's Keane, he's box office. 

The week MOTD aired without commentary and punditry was actually more enjoyable and refreshing. 

Reckon that The Samaritans get an increased volume of calls when Shearer the Depressant is on.

8 minutes ago, CCB III said:

I was joking about Dad. Hardly adding it into my every day vocabulary. 

If there's one thing you can level at me I don't think it's being inarticulate. 

Nae normally, I'll give you that.

It's just one of those things that boils my piss.

It reminds me of being in 4th and 5th year at Fraserburgh Academy where there was a subculture of posh-speaking Red Dwarf, Warhammer, Red Hot Chilli Peppers-loving uniform-wearing loons and quines who were ages with me.

They tried to distinguish themselves from the rest of us by adopting the same accent, vocalbury, mannerisms, and laughs (snorts followed by guffaws), although beforehand they spoke Doric. 

Fucking false, unacceptable behaviour.

34 minutes ago, CCB III said:

The wifies that are pundits on mannies fitba are some of the better informed ones. 

Anyone can be a pundit. Half the ex  male pros are black, inarticulate cunts, who just fall back on the fact they played professionally to back up their baseless, speculative opinions.

I was watching the game last night, Arsenal v Chelsea, and Carragher and Carney were making the most obvious points and complimenting each other for doing so. 

"I reckon they should bring Mudryk on because Arsenals line is high and he has the pace to get in behind" literally anyone who watches or played football could make that observation. 

Punditry is best ignored, unless it's Keane, he's box office. 

Fixed it for you.

The subtle changing of just three letters.......

1 minute ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Fixed it for you.

The subtle changing of just three letters.......

Ah no. 

MAD being racist again? Shock.

The white ones are inarticulate mongos too, nothing to do with the colour of their skin. 

Unless of course, yer a parochial, midget, teuchter with a chip on his shoulder that'd fear yi. 

12 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Ah no. 

MAD being racist again? Shock.

The white ones are inarticulate mongos too, nothing to do with the colour of their skin. 

Unless of course, yer a parochial, midget, teuchter with a chip on his shoulder that'd fear yi. 

Get it right min. 

It's 2 x 25kg bags of Maris Pipers on my shoulders, not just a chip.😄

By the way, would you call a Brown person a Mongo (from the Congo or DR Congo), just like the way you attribute this word to Whites?

Just now, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Get it right min. 

It's 2 x 25kg bags of Maris Pipers on my shoulders, not just a chip.😄

By the way, would you call a Brown person a Mongo (from the Congo or DR Congo), just like you attribute this word to Whites?

A mongo from Congo? 

That's too good to not say. 

10 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Another victim of the choosing-to-be-easily-offended sect getting their way when it was removed from our supermarket shelves and TV ads due to its alleged racial connotations.

A lovely drink as well, sadly missed. 

I wish my life was so relaxed that I could be arsed to get upset about a juice for children. 

Ah no. 

58 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Nae normally, I'll give you that.

It's just one of those things that boils my piss.

It reminds me of being in 4th and 5th year at Fraserburgh Academy where there was a subculture of posh-speaking Red Dwarf, Warhammer, Red Hot Chilli Peppers-loving uniform-wearing loons and quines who were ages with me.

They tried to distinguish themselves from the rest of us by adopting the same accent, vocalbury, mannerisms, and laughs (snorts followed by guffaws), although beforehand they spoke Doric. 

Fucking false, unacceptable behaviour.

Red hot chilli peppers are a good Pet hate 

absolutely rubbish student music. For people who like ‘hard rock’ like KoL and AC/DC 

• Upvote 1
Just now, Poodler said:

absolutely rubbish student music. For people who like ‘hard rock’ like KoL and AC/DC 

I'll +1 that. 

Denim bootcut jeans, ugly flannel shirts, and some sort of red plimsole is what these people dress themselves with, still. 

I still reckon the first few KoL albums hold up, mind you. Sullied by their later garbage. 

God, I love being a judgemental bitch. 

15 minutes ago, CCB III said:

I wish my life was so relaxed that I could be arsed to get upset about a juice for children. 

Ah no. 

It was a drink for all ages, not just kids, ye eejit.

That's you being ageist min. Deary me.

Ageism - n. A form of discrimination, akin to racism, whereby the words, actions, or omissions of someone, against an individual or a particular group of people, such as a sect, race, or subculture, are based on their age.

Repulsive behaviour for someone that portrays themselves to be clean, guid-living, and self-righteous, whilst repetitively preaching to others that they are racist, etc. without any trace of evidence, as their opinions do not comform to their own views.

Just now, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Ageism - n. A form of discrimination, akin to racism, whereby the words, actions, or omissions of someone, against an individual or a particular group of people, such as a sect, race, or subculture, are based on their age.

Repulsive behaviour for someone that portrays themselves to be clean, guid-living, and self-righteous, whilst repetitively preaching to others that they are racist, etc. without any trace of evidence, as their opinions do not comform to their own views.

Fizzy juice is mainly for kids, let's be fair here. 

In any case, must be a chilled life to give a fuck about the comings and goings of sugar filled, water based drinks. 

2 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Why does everyone need a label nowadays?

3 minutes ago, CCB III said:

In any case, must be a chilled life to give a fuck about the comings and goings of sugar filled, water based drinks. 

Um Bongo wasn't fizzy.....

9 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Fully agree min.

The Red Hot Chilli Peppers do fuck all for me.

As for AC/DC, arguably the most overrated band of all time. Their songs all sound the same and don't differentiate from each other.

A group who are a one tonal, audibly-agonising irrelevance, masquerading as music.

5 minutes ago, CCB III said:

You don't know what you're talking about, although you make on as though you do.

Um-Bongo was a flat, non-carbonated juice drink. 

Get your facts right before making on your a fucking know-it-all, whilst degrading and undermining others' opinions.

13 minutes ago, sigh said:

Why does everyone need a label nowadays?

They don't min.

It's pompous individuals such as CCBIII and his clan of finger soldiers that label folk and wrongly too. 

He and his clan need an educational lesson now and again to keep them in check, hence why I said he was ageist, after years of incessantly labelling me wrongly as a racist subjectively.

It gets very boring when you are perennially labelled unjustly. 

16 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Fully agree min.

The Red Hot Chilli Peppers do fuck all for me.

As for AC/DC, arguably the most overrated band of all time. Their songs all sound the same and don't differentiate from each other.

A group who are a one tonal, audibly-agonising irrelevance, masquerading as music.

Metallica are one of the most overrated bands of all time

25 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

You don't know what you're talking about, although you make on as though you do.

Um-Bongo was a flat, non-carbonated juice drink. 

Get your facts right before making on your a fucking know-it-all, whilst degrading and undermining others' opinions.

🤣🤣🤣

Raging about be mischaracterising a soft drink. Very, very hilarious. 

Creasing. 

20 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

They don't min.

It's pompous individuals such as CCBIII and his clan of finger soldiers that label folk and wrongly too. 

He and his clan need an educational lesson now and again to keep them in check, hence why I said he was ageist, after years of incessantly labelling me wrongly as a racist subjectively.

It gets very boring when you are perennially labelled unjustly. 

I'm ageist for saying juice is mainly for kids? Ok, I'm ageist then. 

Any adult that drinks juice every day is a nae richter.