Pet Hates

StandFree1982

Young folk that end their sentences with "lad". As in "cheers lad" to a shopkeep. It's particularly grating when the pimply faced tots are speaking to people considerably older than them. 

It might be considered the norm in Huyton but in Hilton it just sounds wrong and could well end up with you being served up a sair fizzog.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

Collateral damage may have to happen for the greater good.

You'll go down as martyrs.

Ach I’ll take one for the team. Hopefilly you manage to extort Cammy Fraser style faux sympathy cash for yourself and a heap of Huns get taken out.

18 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Just had a sausage supper with 2 sausages there. 

My local chippy serves 2 fish with a fish supper too. 

Ah sais yer a fat cunt. 

The sausage supper doesn’t get the respect it deserves tbh 

a behemoth of the pissed food game. To hell with kebabs 

48 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Just had a sausage supper with 2 sausages there. 

My local chippy serves 2 fish with a fish supper too. 

Ah sais yer a fat cunt. 

Most around mine do also. 

I also note the use of chippy, and not the nonsense 'chipper' 

1 minute ago, Fridge said:

Correct this boy was a loser who couldn’t walk off cancer and his bird was getting pumped by half of Aberdeen after he died.

Actually better add to that, I actually didn’t know the boy incase it’s someone on here’s relation and was just ripping the piss. But his bird definetly was.

• Haha 2
7 hours ago, Fridge said:

Correct this boy was a loser who couldn’t walk off cancer and his bird was getting pumped by half of Aberdeen after he died.

Opening line. Bell end. Well done on saving it a bit with the next post...

Next part... more than just half of Aberdeen, and agree. She was certainly a Rio Ferdinand.

11 hours ago, Roger Ramjet 62 said:

Young folk that end their sentences with "lad". As in "cheers lad" to a shopkeep. It's particularly grating when the pimply faced tots are speaking to people considerably older than them. 

It might be considered the norm in Huyton but in Hilton it just sounds wrong and could well end up with you being served up a sair fizzog.

Good shout, this. It’s not natural sounding language north of Guffland. Same with “Fella”.

1 hour ago, manboobs109 said:

That sounds grim as fuck. I didn't even know you could get a bone marrow transplant.

I think you might have been a wee bitty harsh there Fridge.

I did apologise, think the Huns are getting to me. His bird was getting pumped a week after it happened though.

• Haha 1