Pet Hates

StandFree1982

22 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Slow walkers/pavement hoggers.

Slow drivers when you are giving way to them.

Folk that look at you like you're fucking Junior from Fraggle Rock just because I use a symbol cane. Ignorant cunts.

The majority of Fraserburgh drivers. Selfish bastards.

The amount of vehicles on our roads. There must be a ratio of 1:1 (people to vehicles) in Fraserburgh.

All of the above + fuckin' pot holes and flooding on roads, because the drains are nae unblocked on a regular basis.

However may be a cunning ploy by the council to discourage vehicles on the roads?

1 minute ago, BaaBaaRedSheep said:

All of the above + fuckin' pot holes and flooding on roads, because the drains are nae unblocked on a regular basis.

However may be a cunning ploy by the council to discourage vehicles on the roads?

Fully agree with flooding on roads as the council roads department are too fucking slow in unblocking street drains or updating the municipal drainage network.

I remember coming back from Motherwell after we had won a midweek Scottish Cup replay 2-0 in 2012/13. The bendy roads that lead into Fraserburgh from the south were perennially flooded (especially at the Philorth Woods bend).

A couple of nights afterwards a Polish lorry driver skidded off the road at that very bend and died. 

The council then decided to improve the road. Too little, far too late.

The roads department of Aberdeenshire Council are truly abhorrent, going by my own recent personal experiences with them over the last 5 years.

2 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Fully agree with flooding on roads as the council roads department are too fucking slow in unblocking street drains or updating the municipal drainage network.

I remember coming back from Motherwell after we had won a midweek Scottish Cup replay 2-0 in 2012/13. The bendy roads that lead into Fraserburgh from the south were perennially flooded (especially at the Philorth Woods bend).

A couple of nights afterwards a Polish lorry driver skidded off the road at that very bend and died. 

The council then decided to improve the road. Too little, far too late.

The roads department of Aberdeenshire Council are truly abhorrent, going by my own recent personal experiences with them over the last 5 years.

They da let you drive surely? 

15 hours ago, Poodler said:

Probably drunk

There's an older Polish lad I know that used to get tanked up on raw vodka before starting his nightshift as a lorry driver.

He's been up before the beaks in Peterhead Sheriff Court a number of times over the years, I presume for driving offences as he told me the once he had his licence taken away from him.

There used to be a YouTube video of him pissed (nae behind the wheel though) on Fraserburgh High Street called "Crazy Man" but canna find it noo.

2 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Never did and never have watched it.  The coverage on the news was enough to churn my ample gut.

I didn't watch the news, so kept away from it.

There was not much on the TV last night so decided to give it a whirl. It was a chaotic shambles but laughed like fuck.

Poland lassie was a hit. I'd have blew my beans on her milkers like.

3 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Cunts that pull out into the road immediately before you then proceed to drive along at a snails pace.

Why the fuck were you in a rush to pull out making me slam the brakes on only to drive like a dick afterwards?

Or when you are bombing along the outside lane of a dual carriageway someone comes up behind you and flashes you. Fair play if you want to nail it faster than me, then 2 seconds later they pull back into the left lane and slow down again, what the fuck is the point in that.

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Or when you are bombing along the outside lane of a dual carriageway someone comes up behind you and flashes you. Fair play if you want to nail it faster than me, then 2 seconds later they pull back into the left lane and slow down again, what the fuck is the point in that.

Just sit at 80 and not let them past - watch the seethe. 

10 minutes ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Cunts that pull out into the road immediately before you then proceed to drive along at a snails pace.

Why the fuck were you in a rush to pull out making me slam the brakes on only to drive like a dick afterwards?

Aye, and cunts that overtake and then almost immediately indicate to turn right at the next road, forcing you to slow right down/stop. Mongols.

40 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Why are you in the outside lane if you're not overtaking? 

30 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Why are you in the outside lane if you're not overtaking? 

Because I normally bomb down the road and it’s completely pointless swerving in and out of lanes all the time when you can just go in the outside and floor it. And a stated I am happy to let someone passed if they want to go faster but it pisses me off when they then go back ahead of you slow down and then I have to overtake them again. I suspect you sit  at 60 and have never overtake anyone anyway.

• Haha 2
  • Dildo 1