Pet Hates

StandFree1982

1 hour ago, Fridge said:

Because I normally bomb down the road and it’s completely pointless swerving in and out of lanes all the time when you can just go in the outside and floor it. And a stated I am happy to let someone passed if they want to go faster but it pisses me off when they then go back ahead of you slow down and then I have to overtake them again. I suspect you sit  at 60 and have never overtake anyone anyway.

Don't you worry about my driving. Just fix yours. Folk who think they should be in the overtaking because of the speed they are going slow me down all the time and just cause traffic jams. 

2 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Don't you worry about my driving. Just fix yours. Folk who think they should be in the overtaking because of the speed they are going slow me down all the time and just cause traffic jams. 

I’m confused here (nae difficult) how is me flooring it in the outside lane on a dual carriageway causing a traffic jam?

18 minutes ago, Fridge said:

I’m confused here (nae difficult) how is me flooring it in the outside lane on a dual carriageway causing a traffic jam?

Because you'll be holding up folk who want to go faster and can't get past you because you're hogging the outside lane like a massive Karen. 

1 minute ago, Parklife said:

Because you'll be holding up folk who want to go faster and can't get past you because you're hogging the outside lane like a massive Karen. 

What so if I’m hitting a steady 85 /90 and someone decides they want to go faster I pull into the inside lane and let them overtake. I have no problem with that, it is when they then pull into the inside lane in front of you slow down to 70 and you have to overtake them again that fucks me off.

Just now, Fridge said:

What so if I’m hitting a steady 85 /90 and someone decides they want to go faster I pull into the inside lane and let them overtake. 

You shouldn't have to pull in. You should only be in the right hand lane if you're overtaking. 

It's simple. 

The standard of driving on UK motorways is a fucking shambles and most folk, like you it appears, don't even have a clue that they're fucking idiots. 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Parklife said:

You shouldn't have to pull in. You should only be in the right hand lane if you're overtaking. 

It's simple. 

The standard of driving on UK motorways is a fucking shambles and most folk, like you it appears, don't even have a clue that they're fucking idiots. 

Is right. People really don't have a clue about the rules regarding lane usage on motorways. Not even the basics. It's staggering. 

1 minute ago, Roger Ramjet 62 said:

Is right. People really don't have a clue about the rules regarding lane usage on motorways. Not even the basics. It's staggering. 

Incorrect I know the rules  I just don’t give a fuck, it’s not doing anyone any harm me tanking it in the outside lane, not holding anyone up so I get from A to B as quick as possible, if someone wants to get there quicker I let them past. I’m sure you’ve never had a parking ticket. I’m nae an idiot driver that parks on double yellows or corners or anything I just couldn’t give one flying fuck about staying in the outside lane. Each to their own.

• Dildo 1
Just now, Fridge said:

Incorrect I know the rules  I just don’t give a fuck, it’s not doing anyone any harm me tanking it in the outside lane, not holding anyone up so I get from A to B as quick as possible, if someone wants to get there quicker I let them past. I’m sure you’ve never had a parking ticket. I’m nae an idiot driver that parks on double yellows or corners or anything I just couldn’t give one flying fuck about staying in the outside lane. Each to their own.

Like your style 😅

2 hours ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Australia’s black population (not indigenouses or Pacific Islanders) totals about 0.2%

If you believed the tv, they make up the vast majority of the population.

100% min.

Me and the wife usually count in seconds how long it takes for the "minorities" to be represented in any new programmes we watch.

Clearly a tick box exercise that the advert/programme makers have to meet these days. 

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

It's simple. 

That could be said about worldwide... Italy and Saudi being the worst I've ever experienced.

9 minutes ago, Edwin Starr said:

What is the difference of being black or white ?

Other than of ones colour .

Thing is buc, no right thinking person objects to a diversity of people on their screens as long as it’s in some proportion to what they see outside their door

There seems an obsession with black people in media. Not Chinese, not Indian, not anyone else, just black.

It actually seems like it’s starting to build resentment towards them, which when you consider the whole world seems to be doing it at the same time, makes you wonder if there’s some sort of plan.