Brewdog

phoenix

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Aberdeenshire-based drinks firm BrewDog is to create 130 new jobs in response to demand for their craft beer.

The move follows an announcement by the Scottish government that the company has been awarded £1.5m in Regional Selective Assistance (RSA).
BrewDog said the grant would result in investment of more than £20m in the company.
The expansion will see the firm increase its workforce at Ellon from 370 to 500.
The company, which was founded eight years ago in Fraserburgh by James Watt and Martin Dickie, has been growing quickly in recent years.
It was named by The Sunday Times Fast Track 100 as the fastest growing food and drink company in the UK.
During a visit to BrewDog's Ellon facility, Deputy First Minister John Swinney said: "BrewDog is a remarkable Scottish success story, beginning with Martin and James' passion for quality craft beer in 2007 and growing into a major award-winning company.
"I am delighted to support this growth through today's RSA award which will create a further 130 jobs in the north east."
BrewDog's turnover this year is expected to top £32m. In addition to brewing, it owns more than two dozen bars, the majority of which are based in the UK.
  • 1 month later...

Started a new equity for punks scheme hoping to raise £25M.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-business-32412484

If you are buying any shares if you could use my referral code and it means we will both get one referral point.

It's R723837

What's the script with this latest round?

Is there any incentive for me to increase my shareholding?

They send far too many emails for my liking.

EFPI.

I just moved out to Newburgh so it's nice and close to me - still quite new to the craft beer scene but there are a few of their beers which are lovely. I'd personally drink IPA over lager any day but I know that's not for everyone.

Big selection up at the actual place in Ellon, worth a look!

I just moved out to Newburgh so it's nice and close to me - still quite new to the craft beer scene but there are a few of their beers which are lovely. I'd personally drink IPA over lager any day but I know that's not for everyone.

Big selection up at the actual place in Ellon, worth a look!

Craft beer is pretty big out here and Brewdog often feature in some of the pubs from time to time... see their beers in a few bottle shops too. I like craft beer, but Brewdog is pretty poor compared with many of the other Australian and American alternatives.

Is it sotr what is commonly termed in bluto10 terminology as a mass market micro.

They've been in my locals for 5-6 years now.

A discerning beer drinker such as myself is spoiled for choice living in one of the best beer cities in the region.

As a famed beer writer once wrote if only all cities were as beery as blutos home city.

:cool:

:beer:

Craft beer is pretty big out here and Brewdog often feature in some of the pubs from time to time... see their beers in a few bottle shops too. I like craft beer, but Brewdog is pretty poor compared with many of the other Australian and American alternatives.

You cunts wouldn't give a XXXX for anything else.