Top Given Names In Scotland

vanderark14

Aye, that would be a bastard if she got pregnant at that age.

I'd be an ace Grandad, though.

Aye K_F's gambling addictions will no doubt surface in a few years time, resulting in divorce and a broken home.

Shame on the lass.

You never know, tommo.

One day at a time.

Almost four and half years since my last bet :cheers:

Aye, that would be a bastard if she got pregnant at that age.

I'd be an ace Grandad, though.

I love how you're looking at the positives when really you'd be taking the guys nose off with the back end of a claw hammer and standing on his throat til he dies.

In that case I really hope it's not little LennoxMaximusisared.

do you imagine you'd be a much different person than you are today, if you'd been named something else? :itch-chin:

Not really, unless it was something faggoty like 'Julian', in which case you would probably have topped yourself by now due to the level of bullying you received at school.

Canna be deein wi' folk naming their bairns after themselves - fermers and fishers are especially guilty of this exercise in vanity

And folk fa gie their bairn names that should really be nicknames are arseholes an' a - eg Charlie instead o' Charles , Sandy (or worse....Zander) instead o' Alexander , Robbie , Rab , Bob or Bobby instead o' Robert

Guest findlay_1903

Canna be deein wi' folk naming their bairns after themselves - fermers and fishers are especially guilty of this exercise in vanity

And folk fa gie their bairn names that should really be nicknames are arseholes an' a - eg Charlie instead o' Charles , Sandy (or worse....Zander) instead o' Alexander , Robbie , Rab , Bob or Bobby instead o' Robert

your aff yer heid min. go awa nd boil yer heid.i ken a charlie, hes sounder than u. i like the name dek too.

Guest findlay_1903

your aff yer heid min. go awa nd boil yer heid.i ken a charlie, hes sounder than u. i like the name dek too.