Top Given Names In Scotland

vanderark14

Canna be deein wi' folk naming their bairns after themselves - fermers and fishers are especially guilty of this exercise in vanity

And folk fa gie their bairn names that should really be nicknames are arseholes an' a - eg Charlie instead o' Charles , Sandy (or worse....Zander) instead o' Alexander , Robbie , Rab , Bob or Bobby instead o' Robert

Funny story about the gent I got my middle name off...

His dad called William, had one son, named him William, then mangled after the birth of his second son rolled into the registrar's (those days you had to register the birth by 6 or something). She asks him his name for the form, which he provides, then she asks the new born child's name... he thinks she's asking his name again so goes "WILLIAM!" hence there were 3 Williams in the same house.

My grandad had a 33% hit rate on spelling his sons names right when registering them too.

Billy, Willie and William. Sorted.There's an imminent arrival in the ChutneyLove household and we haven't picked a name yet. We don't know what type it is yet either.

It'll be human is my guess.

Courtney Chutney Love for a girl.

Chesney Chutney Love for a boy.

Have "Par Three Putter" as the middle names.

Billy, Willie and William. Sorted.

There's an imminent arrival in the ChutneyLove household and we haven't picked a name yet. We don't know what type it is yet either. Any suggestions will be considered and then probably ignored.

how about Isabelle for a girl, Chutney? :sheepdance:

Been perfect so far but expecting that to change?

Mckenzie sounds like a light bulb?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

i think that's a great name for a boy or girl. :)

Been perfect so far but expecting that to change?

Aye, it will.

Just bear in mind the first few weeks are as hard as it will get (speaking from my experience to date, my little girl is 8 months)

Our wee one didn't sleep a wink for the first 4 weeks but from around 5 weeks onwards she's gone down 7pm - 7am pretty much every night.

Think we struck it lucky there.

Enjoy :trophy:

Aye, it will.

Just bear in mind the first few weeks are as hard as it will get (speaking from my experience to date, my little girl is 8 months)

Our wee one didn't sleep a wink for the first 4 weeks but from around 5 weeks onwards she's gone down 7pm - 7am pretty much every night.

Think we struck it lucky there.

Enjoy :trophy:

Did the babysitter tell you all that you drunken heartless bastard?

Bobo,

My kid was no problem all through her baby years, with any luck yours will be the same.

In saying that I was there quite a lot of the time looking after her, the likes of Karl will only have heard crying because he'd have woke it with the racket he made coming in from his drunken night outs. You be good and so will the kid.

Teenage years are another matter, buy a tin hat.