Sevco Thread

Phil mcgillywibble has an interview with Spencey up. Cites restriction to journalistic integrity and livelihood as the reason for leaving BBC. Specifically mentions the we are all Jim Spence banner from the redz as massively supportive. Top effort once again.

Just shows how many cretins they have in there support, Well done to them for abusing him and his wife while out .

• Upvote 1

As the king of hair I approve of the name of this style. @@Pudgie you rocked this last year.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3181138/Messy-half-bun-style-seen-Khloe-Kardashian-Hilary-Duff-Miley-Cyrus-hot-new-hair-trend.html

Celebrity trends are generally a no-no for most normal people but every once in a while along comes a look that we can all pull off.

Introducing the 'Hun', the seriously hot right now half-bun hairstyle as seen on Sienna Miller, Khloe Kardashian, Margot Robbie and Hilary Duff.

Part hangover hair, part man bun, this 'do has already been cropping up on celebrity heads for a few months, and now summer is here it's the perfect time to embrace the low-key look.

wonder how many complaints they'll receive from the orcs. :laughing:

Great stuff from spence, I hope he gets some gigs elsewhere and he reports the true nature of media coverage in Scottish football.

On another note did anyone hear the mutant from sons of struth on sportsound last night? It was comedy gold. Tom English ripped the daft inbred fuckwit to pieces whilst the hun just moaned about anti rangers bias within the BBC.

To start with, English and the other journalists were trying to contain their laughter at what was spewing out of the mouth of the hun but he was soon put down. The BBC should be applauded for once.......can't believe I said that..... They have to back their man here and not give in to the pressure from an imposter club who tried to flex its muscles and got fucked in the arse instead.

On another note did anyone hear the mutant from sons of struth on sportsound last night? It was comedy gold. Tom English ripped the daft inbred fuckwit to pieces whilst the hun just moaned about anti rangers bias within the BBC.

To start with, English and the other journalists were trying to contain their laughter at what was spewing out of the mouth of the hun but he was soon put down. The BBC should be applauded for once.......can't believe I said that..... They have to back their man here and not give in to the pressure from an imposter club who tried to flex its muscles and got fucked in the arse instead.

DIdnt hear this, but will it be available online on "catch up listening"?

I note with satisfaction this morning that Douglas Park has stepped down from the hun board, allegedly due to "other commitments". This after only approx 4 months after joining the board.

I find it hard to believe an astute businessman of his intellect could not forecast - only 4 months ahead - that he would not actually have the time for this venture; and so it seems the stories of an irrevocable split in the board were true.

Hopefully this is the rats starting to get off the sinking ship. A happy thought :)

His son is taking his place on the board - but presumably this is just to keep an eye on daddys shares and offer a token suggestion of continuity / normality to the Orcish Horde. And, of course, to protect Daddys business reputation should the worst happen - God forbid lol :laughing:

A quick review of hun forums indicates ra peepul think any or all of the following is behind Parks resignation:

- he is ill

- his wife is ill

- hes too old, cant hack it and so handing over to his son

- he only ever went into the venture with the idea of handing over to his son, as so this is all part of the plan

- he lives in spain and is sick of the travel

- he got what he wanted (bus contract) and is now leaving

They refuse to countenance a split in the board.

And check this out :laughing:

Taking Bread To Ibrox On Friday

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?s=9b3bd69e74ed9a862c64c831807b18f1&showtopic=285929

(they have already started to do this, one of them says a guy next to him threw a loaf onto the pitch recently)

In some ways you have to hope this really takes off and we play them at home

Could you imagine the carnage as the seagulls get wind of it

I'll happily pinch a loaf on the Ibrox turf if they feel that would help. Or punch an oaf. I'm not fussy that way.

Interesting discussion on SFM (the guys that took over from RTC.). They seem to feel Houston the uber Hun got the upper hand because Wilson and McIntyre, the resident BBC Huns didn't back Tom English up. As usual of course their ire is usually piqued over there if rangers get 33minutes (yes somebody did time it!) and Celtic don't get mentioned enough.

Link to pod thingy is there for anyone that wants to listen

Ain't no link in that post.

Here it is. Content starts at around 11:00

Essentially the new club want to control the editorial policy of the BBC? The guy from the sons of is an embarrassment. They still think they're relevant...the BBC are one of the causes of this because they give fuckwits like this oxygen. Just fuck off Scotland's cancer and die in a corner.

• Upvote 2

Essentially the new club want to control the editorial policy of the BBC? The guy from the sons of is an embarrassment. They still think they're relevant...the BBC are one of the causes of this because they give fuckwits like this oxygen. Just fuck off Scotland's cancer and die in a corner.

disagree slightly, I think the BBC played a blinder here, they knew the mutant would eventually make it out that CM favoured ra sellick and English gave him enough rope in the end. I'd happily see him on again but against the dandy Michael Grant and Tom English. he'd end up chinning one of them and being arrested once they ripped his argument to bits.