Aberdeen 2 - 0 Hearts

I said there's something rotten. Levein-ball isn't working and we've no plan B. I sense our players want to play a different way but aren't being allowed. Berra isn't fit. Naisy just back and with too much to do himself, being AMF, CF and Winger at times.

Clare looks like we were shafted by signing Sheff Wed's worst youngster. Mitchell will be at Fleetwood or Preston soon.

Could go on a major rant. Seeing on one of our forums that in last 18 away games at Rangers, Celtic, Aberdeen and Hibs - we've lost 17. With a further 2 cup losses in that time to Celtic and Hibs. And before that Robbie Neilson only won 2, with our win at Ibrox with Sow now 4 and a half years ago.

Levein and Budge are strangling our club. She's more worried about who's standing up than the fact she's signed off on 100 players, and all but half a dozen have been shite.

Anyway. Right team won. Looks like a battle for top half again.

Ram that down your throat you Union Jack humping cretin.

Fuck your hearts.

The game is different on tv

You're both right. He looked fine once we went to a three after 5-10 minutes when we were losing the midfield. Gleeson had a bit of composure alongside him which allowed him to get into the game more.

Smart substition by McInnes taking May off for Gleeson when he did. We were never in any bother after that.

I said there's something rotten. Levein-ball isn't working and we've no plan B. I sense our players want to play a different way but aren't being allowed. Berra isn't fit. Naisy just back and with too much to do himself, being AMF, CF and Winger at times.

Clare looks like we were shafted by signing Sheff Wed's worst youngster. Mitchell will be at Fleetwood or Preston soon.

Could go on a major rant. Seeing on one of our forums that in last 18 away games at Rangers, Celtic, Aberdeen and Hibs - we've lost 17. With a further 2 cup losses in that time to Celtic and Hibs. And before that Robbie Neilson only won 2, with our win at Ibrox with Sow now 4 and a half years ago.

Levein and Budge are strangling our club. She's more worried about who's standing up than the fact she's signed off on 100 players, and all but half a dozen have been shite.

Fuckin lol

"Naisy".

Hun cunt

• Upvote 1

Was Clare not being chased by EPL clubs!? And a 3-4 million pounds player?!

Lolz

Cosgrove was excellent today. Held the ball up well and some deft lay offs as well as 2 goals. Considine deserves a lot of praise also. Playing out of position but putting in good, steady performances in this good run of ours. Gleeson also showed that he just might come good. Lots of positives overall. Would take 4 points from the next two games and we will be sitting pretty.

How did McClennan get on today ?

Encouraging we have GMS and Devlin to come back in . Shame we are loosing Lowe and disrupting the defence . Think we will get 2 or 3 in January to make a big push for the title this year

Keep GMS out of the team. He’s not signed s new deal, and McLennan is doing really well, and gms is too inconsistent anyway. Perfect situation for us to give gms something to think about.

• Upvote 1

Gleeson is class. Totally bossed it when he came on and allowed Deano to get into the game, who looked good after a nervous first 10 mins for the lad. Makes you wonder why Gleeson’s been nowhere near the team if that’s how he plays.

Thought we battered hearts today. Very very good display, especially first half. Cosgrove and May look brilliant together and McKenna is a rock. Wins everything in the air.

How did McClennan get on today ? 

Encouraging we have GMS and Devlin to come back in . Shame we are loosing Lowe and disrupting the defence . Think we will get 2 or 3 in January to make a big push for the title this year 

Not his most productive game.

He's young and raw so its unrealistic to expect him to be on it every game.

Never hides though and seemed willing to listen to the senior players when he made a mistake which is good.

Excellent win.

Thought on the whole we bossed the game apart from a period when Campbell came on as the game seemed to pass him by a bit. But that control was reasserted when Gleeson came on and allowed Campbell to play his natural game.

Absolutely delighted for Cosgrove getting another 2 goals. Delighted in the fact that he's shoving my criticism of him back down my throat. Everything he does at the moment seems to be coming off at the moment and he's playing with a confidence he hasn't shown before.

Gleeson played well when he came on. He has always looked like a player with ability to me, but with no engine. Have to wonder why he has been exiled on the bench for as long as he has plenty to contribute.

Very pleasing result. Roll on Boxing Day where I've a feeling we'll come away with a positive result.

Watched the game back last night on Redtv. Deano actually starts the second half quite well, but then for a 10/15 minutes when Hearts probably played their best football of the game he was overrun and the ball past him by. The introduction of Gleeson definitely helped him to contribute more and he finished the game pretty strongly. Good to see him not roll about like a fanny after being chopped fae Mitchell.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1