Coronavirus

Henry

2 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Jack was led by Edith into the master bedroom. As she opened the wardrobe door, Jack couldn't help but notice the dildos scattered between and amongst Bert's shoes. After a cursory look at the various suits and shirts on the rack, he turned to her and said "I'm sorry Mrs Brown (or whatever the fuck her surname is) but they're not my style". Without breaking sweat he continued "you wanting yer hole then"?

Edith replies yes, I’ve just broken up with a man called Cheesepipes so be gentle with me.

10 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

‘Dundee away - a tasty away day, that’s for sure! We needed to be on top form for this one as their firm just ran the Hibs lot the other week. A few of the top lads met in the Schooner for some pre-shenanigans drinks. Mini bus arrives.....and there was this cockney cunt who kept putting on shit music into the tape machine...’

Clearly fiction,  Cockers only does Accies away. 

The First Minister joked that her national clinical director Professor Jason Leitch would be portrayed as the Grinch, Santa will not be prevented from delivering your presents on Christmas Eve, Santa is a key worker and he has got lots of magic powers that make him safe to do that.

As well as Nicola feeding the poor children she has put them at ease about XMAS.

Playing a blinder as per.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2
18 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

I Therapy/Care U. Called either/or depending on the hospital.

I gave you a fact - which I'm sure Poodler can corroborate if he asks his NHS contacts - but if I was to give you my source, I would be compromising a family member. Fortunately I have more than one NHS family member source so you couldn't nail her even if you dobbed me in.

But what are you wanting a "confirmed source" for? For no other reason that this is how the internet works these days? Is that any different from wee kids 50 years ago going "prove it"?

Because believing the words of a random guy on the Internet isn't the soundest way of information gathering. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1
24 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

I think you're missing the whole point. I didn't ask him to believe me. Is EVERYTHING posted on here referenced? Should I have not said it?

Could I reasonably anticipate that those two were desperately in need of that specific information for the specific campaigns that they are wagering, the "information gathering" that you speak of?

We know that some/many people have no opinions or insights on anything and google everything when they go into online forums (unlike the vast majority on here). These types won't believe that others might learn things from sources other than the internet.

You have an unfortunate way with words. 

You asked why people may want a confirmed source. The reason is many folk talk shite and make things up in the Internet. Hence my comment on not just believing everything you read on the Internet. 

You know all this already, so I've no idea why you asked and why I'm now on my second post on the subject. 

14 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Don't listen to him moobs... but you are ?

You were right about punklife all along. Never liked the cunt but his smartarseness is just too much. Fuck that guy. 

? 

From the biggest knowitall smart arse cunt I've ever (virtually) encountered, that's quite the comment. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You hate being found out. You think you're so clever but you're so average.

If you say so. I think you're projecting here though. 

You should break your virginity min and get the fuck out of Falkirk. 

I've spent years of my life living in other places, as I've outlined on here previously. Thanks for the advice though. 

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, rocket_scientist said:

Of course, aged 34 you've done it all, seen it all, can't be taught cos you know best.

There's loads I can be taught and loads I've not seen. You made a(n incorrect) presumption though. 

1 minute ago, rocket_scientist said:

Have you ever had sex?

Yeah man. Not today though. You? 

• Downvote 1