Coronavirus

Henry

Just now, rocket_scientist said:

Totally different actually. You got a hard on, slaughtered me about using the +1 function, called me an arselicker and I ignored you and let you do it unchallenged. Then you accused me of being a schoolgirl on her period because I dared to discuss the language of love. Then I retaliated, done you up like a kipper and you fucked off like a whimpering coward and have been frightened to say boo to a goose since, exactly like your dizzy daft cunt mate is. Every interaction is different. You and your mate couldn't lace punklife's boots. 

It wasn't aimed at Parklife as any normal person would have been able to work out.

Also "done you up like a kipper...." if I remember correctly you were the one who posted some pished up ramblings at sillyoclock stating that you are just misunderstood and let's call a truce ?

Fud.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
3 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Totally different actually. You got a hard on, slaughtered me about using the +1 function, called me an arselicker and I ignored you and let you do it unchallenged. Then you accused me of being a schoolgirl on her period because I dared to discuss the language of love. Then I retaliated, done you up like a kipper and you fucked off like a whimpering coward and have been frightened to say boo to a goose since, exactly like your dizzy daft cunt mate is. Every interaction is different. You and your mate couldn't lace punklife's boots. 

I agree with every word youve written 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, rocket_scientist said:

This is my last word. You piss off a lot of people, you don't know why but in your deluded head it's fuck all to do with you.

Nah. I'm well aware I piss folk off by being a smart arse at times. 

You're also confused. You wrote this about 300 words I wrote this afternoon: -

I'm not confused at all. I did agree with every word of it. You'll need to explain why saying why people may want proof of something you claim contradicts that. 

And you know that I saved your ass when you were being slaughtered on here. So there must be a reason why you have alienated an ally who felt sorry for you and protected you when you were getting ripped.

I've never needed anyone to "save" me. I'm more than capable of sticking up for myself. If you're so sensitive that having me say people won't just believe the every word of a stranger on the internet that it alienated you, then so be it. 

You tried to turn snide on me, because you thought you could. Like your devastating insight about uncorroborated sources of information on a fitba forum were highly original or new. You made a cunt of it for two reasons; you're not good enough to be a professional snide cunt and you totally failed to understand the context of what was going on. You thought you were getting a cheap shot in and you failed, as the record shows. You failed because you were blinded by your sense of your own superiority, you thought there was an opportunity but the reality is, you're not very smart at all.

You've completely over analysed this and drawn a several wrong conclusions. 

Goodbye mutant. Your banter is shite because you are shite. You need a woman and whereas I think you need to try some drugs, they would be wasted on you.

Your banter consists of calling everyone mutants and writing 400 words on how they're mentally ill, I don't give a fuck what you think. 

38 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

Still enjoying them?

Aye. Fine enough. You've lost the plot at a simple post and posted massive rants, I've spent two mins pointing out you're havering. So I'm pretty satisfied. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1
18 minutes ago, something_or_other said:

I don't know I only have so many fingers and toes.

https://twitter.com/DrGregorSmith/status/1319283453951524873?s=20

All the fault of the media...

@Parklife

Still think these roles/appointments are apoltiical?

This is banana republic/America stuff 

Well, unless I'm mistaken, it is apolitical. If the Scottish Government changes to a Tory government for example, Jason Leitch won't leave his position, will he? 

1 minute ago, rocket_scientist said:

After you lost it, I offered you an "olive branch" and you fell for it. I never said I was misunderstood. You asked for a truce. I gave you the opportunity to capitulate. You did. You started it. I ended it and none of your snide ramblings can change this. If you have a problem with my posts, address them to my face. If you have a problem with the poster than that the post, how fucking sad are you?

Genuine question, are you this much of an utter bellend in real life ?

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 1
9 hours ago, Simply Red said:

Becks back then brewed in germany was a good drop. Shite ever since they started churning it out in milton keynes. Nae funcy beers in the mid 90s..tell a lie, stella and becks were the funcy beers then. 

Do you still get that beer Rolling Rock?  anyone remember them?  that was a Henry J Beans/Hoochie  special

12 hours ago, Geoff_Tipps said:

What a drama queen you are ??

Why am I a drama queen? The article I linked, and many others, show that a vaccine will only reduce deaths, not eliminate them. Since we will always be testing for covid and have shown we will not accept it spreading unchecked we will always have physical distancing, masks, trace and trace etc which likely means no live football, no gigs, no pubs, its a simple fact.