Coronavirus

Henry

Neil Oliver. GB News. 

LOL. 

Cunts with as much credibility as Rudi Guilianni and Fox News. 

What are the historians qualifications that enable to speak on issues of public health? Another in a long line of thick cunts who've "had quite enough of experts", as Michael Gove succinctly put it. 

• Dildo 2
16 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I've not watched it. He's a historian, so I've no interest on his views on public health, epidemiology or virology. 

He's actually talking about society and morality. He's as qualified as anyone, in fact more than most as his knowledge of history will give him good perspective.

12 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

He's actually talking about society and morality. He's as qualified as anyone, in fact more than most as his knowledge of history will give him good perspective.

He's not though, is he? He's a joke figure, which is why he's on a joke station with other joke figures. 

• Dildo 1
On 7/3/2021 at 2:11 PM, manboobs109 said:

There will defo be a lockdown in winter though, you can hear the mood music and the shifting of the goalposts already(seasonal flu)

Fancy £100 wager on that one Moobs?

If there is a full lockdown, ala March 2020, I cough up. If not you get me a £100 whisky of my choice? 

33 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

I barely know who he is tbh. Thought he was off BBC2. Whatever you think about the man he's right with what he's saying.

Do you think children should be vaccinated?

Don't know enough about it all to give an informed opinion man. I'm a bit like Neil Oliver in that regard. 

1 minute ago, Zeus said:

I don't think there will be another lockdown. 

Ongoing nonsense, but no lockdown 

No chance there will be another March 2020 lockdown, amazed moobs thinks their definitely will be, although he also said live football, gigs and pubs would be a thing of the past. 

Starting to think he's maybe @Dad second account with some of these predictions.

Just now, Geoff_Tipps said:

No chance there will be another March 2020 lockdown, amazed moobs thinks their definitely will be, although he also said live football, gigs and pubs would be a thing of the past. 

Starting to think he's maybe @Dad second account with some of these predictions.

To be fair I said all those thing pre vaccine.

1 minute ago, manboobs109 said:

So we'll all just let the scientists decide what happens to out kids? No chance.

No. People as parents will decide. It's their job as a parent to decide what's best for their kids. It's public health officials jobs to inform that debate with their expertise. Ultimately though, you and your mrs will make that decision for your kid  

It's bitter historians job to talk bitterly about history. Listening to cunts like Neil Oliver on issues concerning the health of your family is fucking mental imo though. 

Anyway, I'm off to phone Bill Cosby and see if he reckons I should get my Covid vaccine. 

• Dildo 3