Coronavirus

Henry

4 minutes ago, Parklife said:

No. People as parents will decide. It's their job as a parent to decide what's best for their kids. It's public health officials jobs to inform that debate with their expertise. Ultimately though, you and your mrs will make that decision for your kid  

It's bitter historians job to talk bitterly about history. Listening to cunts like Neil Oliver on issues concerning the health of your family is fucking mental imo though. 

Anyway, I'm off to phone Bill Cosby and see if he reckons I should get my Covid vaccine. 

You've clearly got some kind of problem with the guys politics and somehow can't separate that from what he's saying on this.

5 minutes ago, Geoff_Tipps said:

To be fair I must've imagined you writing their would definitely be another lockdown this winter ?.

There will be some form of lockdown. Let's use pubs as the barometer. Pubs in one council area of Scotland will be closed by the government in Autumn/Winter. £100?

33 minutes ago, Geoff_Tipps said:

I am only pulling yer leg @manboobs109. I suspect their may be some form of restrictions somewhere in the UK during the winter, although a March 2020 lockdown will not happen. 

Don't fret min, the end is in sight. 

But a lock down is just a form of restrictions. You also never specified which country or on what scale. So even if one business or fucking Tunisia locked down you’d lose. 

2 hours ago, Parklife said:

It's bitter historians job to talk bitterly about history. Listening to cunts like Neil Oliver on issues concerning the health of your family is fucking mental imo though. 

You're letting your personal dislike of Oliver and his politics influence your response to his message. He's got 3 kids,  so it's it's more important to him than someone like you that doesn't have any kids.  You're happy to do whatever the authorities tell you without question like the drone that you are,  other people question things. 

• Upvote 1
5 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

You're letting your personal dislike of Oliver and his politics influence your response to his message. He's got 3 kids,  so it's it's more important to him than someone like you that doesn't have any kids. 

Nope. 

5 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

You're happy to do whatever the authorities tell you without question like the drone that you are,  other people question things. 

That's not true though, is it. You've just made it up to try and feel superior, when the reality is you're a dimwit who thinks Neil Oliver's take on Covid is worth listening to, over experts in public health. 

• Dildo 2
9 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Nope. 

That's not true though, is it. You've just made it up to try and feel superior, when the reality is you're a dimwit who thinks Neil Oliver's take on Covid is worth listening to, over experts in public health. 

It's not his take on covid though Parky. You'd know that if you listened to it.

• Dildo 1
1 hour ago, rocket_scientist said:

Try thinking for yourself Parklife. It's quite tragic watching you trying to squirm out of positions that you unnecessarily put yourself in.

The reasons for your continuing patterns are so consistent that you remove any reasonable doubt. When the bubble bursts for you, probably around your early 40's, you're going to be ill-equipped to cope. 

Try paying your debts, you welching prick. 

• Haha 8
7 hours ago, maryhilldon said:

You're letting your personal dislike of Oliver and his politics influence your response to his message. He's got 3 kids,  so it's it's more important to him than someone like you that doesn't have any kids.  You're happy to do whatever the authorities tell you without question like the drone that you are,  other people question things. 

7 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

It would be convenient for you to change the subject.

You can fabricate anything you like but it doesn't make it true, however often you repeat it and start to believe the lies. Are you doing what you always do, follow the herd and failing to have an original position of your own?

There is a simple reason why the "debt" can't be paid. The mechanics for payment haven't been delivered. There's another simple reason why the "creditor" didn't provide this fundamental logistical requirement. He welched on the bet in advance of the event. It's all there on the record, his final act of omission appearing on this particular thread actually.

You carry on with your sad life, taking comfort with your fellow fuck-ups on this forum where you can and lashing out at anybody who dares to see through you. 

Everybody has seen through you, though. 

The only person who can't see that is you. 

Now, fuck off, you English sounding, burger meat faced, bald, old, stinking breathed cunt. 

Snivelling wee shite of a man. 

4 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

It would be convenient for you to change the subject.

You can fabricate anything you like but it doesn't make it true, however often you repeat it and start to believe the lies. Are you doing what you always do, follow the herd and failing to have an original position of your own?

There is a simple reason why the "debt" can't be paid. The mechanics for payment haven't been delivered. There's another simple reason why the "creditor" didn't provide this fundamental logistical requirement. He welched on the bet in advance of the event. It's all there on the record, his final act of omission appearing on this particular thread actually.

You carry on with your sad life, taking comfort with your fellow fuck-ups on this forum where you can and lashing out at anybody who dares to see through you. 

You've as much credibility as Neil Oliver. Welched on your bet with Hanz. Just like you welched on your initial position on Covid vaccines. Which you proudly proclaimed were for the sheep. Yet, there you were, at the front of the queue rolling your sleeve up to get it. Get an original position of your own, won't you?!? 

You're hilarious. A guy not to be taken one single bit seriously. A comedy figure, if you will. You continue to lash out with all the same pish lines you always use, I'm sure most of the board sees through you and your repeating cycles by now. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Dildo 2
2 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

It's not hilarious to you spunklife. You're not laffin, you're as desperately sad as the mutants on here, you're desperately lashing out and you're making simple mistakes again. Your selective reading and/or interpretation blinds you and further confirms what you are.

Black and white outlooks, considering your "internet persona" to be important and the desperate need not to be seen as making mistakes are consistent symptoms but your biggest handicap is being devoid of any imagination whatsoever.  You're a fucking arsehole. 

Everything you're accusing him of, is literally true of yourself. Every. Single. Thing. 

1 hour ago, rocket_scientist said:

I done a number on you, middle class cunt. You weren't the only one. You're front row of the fuck-ups, a nothing who needs this forum to pretend to himself. 

You're slagging me for being candid about the fact I grew up middle class. 

Yet you're the one on here making up elaborate stories that are clearly horse shit, going on about being a true north east man, pretending you're as common as a butcher from Tory, sounding like Ronald Weasley. 

You're an utterly pathetic old man, the fact you'll come for me over an honest point of fact I made, whilst you're still here on the pretence you're something you're not. 

Go away

2 minutes ago, DD1903 said:

Nah, that's a poor show, consi. 

I've taken it down now, but is it really? 

The guy comes on here and casts aspersions at everyone else, putting up this pretence he's some salt of the Earth type guy, when he's actually a total fanny who discusses golf on YouTube. 

You can't act like that much of a cunt and decide it's no fair when someone goes; here actually, this is what this cunt who's calling everyone else a cunt looks and sounds like. 

2 minutes ago, Poodler said:

NHS gets awarded a George Cross. More wartime esque imagery 

I see the last time it was given to a body of people was the Ulster Constabulary. What a load of fucking shit

As they should've, brave soldiers who without- we'd all be dead. 

Just now, manboobs109 said:

Patronising guff like that would drive me daft if I worked in the NHS

Tories for you- gesture politics. 

No pay rises, just claps and awards. 

The new currency. Empty gestures.

3 minutes ago, Roberto said:

And in a small percentage of cases, with... we end up dead.

Harold Shipman.

I reckon there's a few, less obvious, Shipmans on the go.  

They learned from his mistakes 

3 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Tories for you- gesture politics. 

No pay rises, just claps and awards. 

The new currency. Empty gestures.

TBF it wasn't the Tories that started that clapping nonsense but they did exploit it.

It's all rubbish. There are plenty in the NHS making fortunes on the backs or the nurses and cleaners etc