Coronavirus

Henry

15 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

My nephew who's 13 tested positive. Their house had to isolate for 10 days. His younger brother (who's 10) tested positive 7 days into their isolation so the 10 days started again. 4 days in and their dad has tested positive. Clock resets again for another 10 days. Fuck that like. 

Apparently it shouldn't. I'm OK to go back to work now cause my lateral flow is now showing negative. Get them to contact the NHS, they shouldn't have to spend a month isolating.

NHSG do a daily COVID brief, written by a terrified woman who completely buys into the COVID fear. Her fine work often appears in our group chats.

here’s her yesterday comparing working in hospital to the blazing inferno on the sea and the D-Day landings. 

they got free takeaway delivered to their work every night for a year and had a reduced workload. Come away!!

06-AA6-CBD-32-F3-4-B45-9582-658-B68-DCC6

47 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

You're an anti vaccine type person aren't you....

Confidence in ones immune system to repel a virus that's killed millions  -  very plucky. 

Or fucking mental. 

I still don't know anyone personally that's been  ill with covid.  If it wasn't on the news I wouldn't know it existed. 

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 3
23 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Cos your immune system was talking to you like - yo brother.  I gots this.

Fair fucks man. 

I personally just lost another brother, my age, to it.

Now. Me, I've taken the cunt.  I got 99 problems but Corona ain't 1.

Stay safe. 

AIDS and related illnesses being those 99?

• Downvote 1

Returned to Victoria from a red zone (Sunshine Coast). Just part of the nonsense that having states creates. When I left Queensland it was essentially a green zone. Queensland entered a 3 day lockdown as I was in the air on my way up there. No hassle for me because went up there to visit my parents (nobody seemed to pay much attention anyway, only really noticed that we couldn't go out for a meal). Came out of lockdown in QLD last Friday but came back here to quarantine (owing to 3 day lockdown). At least we're doing it at home. My son and daughter have had to move out so their lives don't get locked down as well but my youngest has to lockdown with us because he came with us. Supposed to be back at work on Monday but that won't be happening unless something changes. Like I said I expect it will be lifted in the next couple of days...could have been worse, I could have been in Sydney.

3 minutes ago, alscotoz said:

Returned to Victoria from a red zone (Sunshine Coast). Just part of the nonsense that having states creates. When I left Queensland it was essentially a green zone. Queensland entered a 3 day lockdown as I was in the air on my way up there. No hassle for me because went up there to visit my parents (nobody seemed to pay much attention anyway, only really noticed that we couldn't go out for a meal). Came out of lockdown in QLD last Friday but came back here to quarantine (owing to 3 day lockdown). At least we're doing it at home. My son and daughter have had to move out so their lives don't get locked down as well but my youngest has to lockdown with us because he came with us. Supposed to be back at work on Monday but that won't be happening unless something changes. Like I said I expect it will be lifted in the next couple of days...could have been worse, I could have been in Sydney.

A load of shite really but like you say it could be worse.