Coronavirus

Henry

4 hours ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Agree with you here, titties. 

My pal works in a cinema and said the amount of grief he's got on being made to police mask wearing isn't worth the wage. 

If I still worked bar jobs/retail jobs I'd have stopped bothering to ask folk ages ago. 

It’d be easier if the no maskers just said they were exempt rather than pretending to forget every five minutes.  

8 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

1st one?  Never had anything apart from a sore arm. 2nd one ( last Saturday)  Ive been pretty shite since Wednesday including a fucked upset stomach, really sore head that I couldn't get shot of with paracetamol , high temperature., no appetite. Getting better now though. It did occur to me that I might actually have the Covids when I remember @ConsiCanBoogie1903 said he had the squirts as well. 

Ive genuinely not had a day off sick for years. This week and next Im on annual leave and the first week has been shite because Ive been ill. 

I had to have a shower every time I was taken with the squits. 

Like Ganges water 

4 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

I took an imodiun (?)  and its bunged me up good and proper.  You alright now, Consi lad?

Back at work and feeling alright. 

Still a slight cough and general exhaustion but I'll be fine come next week. 

Good luck to you if you've got it, is quite nasty 

1 hour ago, maryhilldon said:

Imagine injecting an illness* into yourself and then complaining about feeling ill. Idiots. 

*lovely wee town to grow up in. 

It's a conspiracy maaaaaan

10 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

My old mum had both pfizer vaccines ( she's in her 70s)  and had fuck all reaction to them.  Ive never known her to be ill in her life. I honestly cant even remember her having a cold. I remarked on this to her once and she replied " I do get colds, I just dont' go on about them like you c**** " ?

Sounds like a toned down version of your granny

get the public to accept a pan-coronavirus vaccine counter-measure

an injection of a synthetic recombinant chimeric protein developed from a computer simulation

investors will follow where they see profit

there is no liability for the manufacturers or the nhs

good news for investors and their vax administrators

this rodeo will not end with a third "booster" jab

you're in this for life

• Dildo 1
27 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Seem to remember you championing the hermit way of doing things.  Eh also seem to remember me saying it would lead to exactly this and you getting on your usual moral superiority horse.

Must be wrong.

You're just creating a false scenario to manufacture a pointless argument. 

Australia performed excellently in the early stages of the pandemic. I've never ever mentioned anything to do with them and their poor vaccine rollout. That's all a figment of your imagination. 

6 minutes ago, Parklife said:

You're just creating a false scenario to manufacture a pointless argument. 

Australia performed excellently in the early stages of the pandemic. I've never ever mentioned anything to do with them and their poor vaccine rollout. That's all a figment of your imagination. 

So you agree that you championed the way things are done here.  As the headline says there were and are flaws In the strategy. 

You conveniently disassociate yourself from it when it’s proven to be wrong.

• Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, BrianFaePerth said:

So you agree that you championed the way things are done here.  As the headline says there were and are flaws In the strategy. 

You conveniently disassociate yourself from it when it’s proven to be wrong.

Nothing I've said has proven to be wrong. Australia brilliantly contained Covid initially and kept numbers minuscule by limiting it coming in to the country through strict quarantine measures. Let's call this "phase 1"  

That they never built on that by securing sufficient vaccine supply and roll-out infrastructure. Let's call this "phase 2". I've never commented on this  

Phase 2 failing doesn't mean phase 1 wasn't done well.