Coronavirus

Henry

7 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

I hate Oliver's accent . "Look at me, Im pure Scottish"

He's one of those I'm scottish but love England and the Union over the fact I'm scottish cunts isn't he? 

Strikes me as the type 

7 minutes ago, DD1903 said:

Maybe. I'm not really bothered tbh. I know a good few nurses, who aren't on the breadline. As poodler says, they get their enhanced rates for weekend and night working, not many other public sector jobs pay that. One I know through the Mrs works on average 9/10 shifts over a 4 week period, and lives pretty comfortably. 

as for the snp, I can only agree. I don't know why they get away with so much  

They get away with so much because the alternative is demonstrably worse.

The SNP are full of shit but I still think they are better for Scotland than any fucking Tory ever will be. 

When I say they a worse I mean purely in the sense that they have a pretence of inclusion, of being left wing and all the rest, when they are essentially Blair's Labour but they want independence. They have a stronghold over many young people, because the alternatives are so dire. 

24 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

They'll never be happy. If they got 10% they'd say it's not enough. I've got a fairly negative view of nurses after my old man was in hospital a few years back. Some of them are scamming cunts.

If it's Ninewells Hospital you're on about min, you are spot on.

My old man was under their care until he died in 1999 (he was an epileptic). They were advised of his passing within 24 hours of his death but sent out not one, but two appointments letters thereafter asking him to meet his consultant with a view to him receiving VNS therapy that potentially may have prolonged his life. They were swiftly advised on what we, as a family, thought of them. Fucking unforgivable!

A complete shower of incompetent bastards. 

3 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

If it's Ninewells Hospital you're on about min, you are spot on.

My old man was under their care until he died in 1999 (he was an epileptic). They were advised of his passing within 24 hours of his death but sent out not one, but two appointments letters thereafter asking him to meet his consultant with a view to him receiving VNS therapy that potentially may have prolonged his life. They were swiftly advised on what we, as a family, thought of them. Fucking unforgivable!

A complete shower of incompetent bastards. 

Na it was actually St Andrews. Long story but suffice to say it's dimmed my view of nurses forever.

12 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

How can you understand when he hasn’t said what happened 

Manboobs is a sound lad and I am sure he has good and valid reasons for his views on nurses, hence my response. 

He is not going to be fabricating an incident, or incidents, regarding the care, or lack of it, his old man received from the hospital concerned. As detailed earlier, I can certainly relate to this.

Furthermore, he doesn't have to provide details on a sensitive and private matter on this forum in order for anyone to agree, or perhaps disagree, with his opinion. What he said was more than enough for me to understand his views. 

2 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Manboobs is a sound lad and I am sure he has good and valid reasons for his views on nurses, hence my response. 

He is not going to be fabricating an incident, or incidents, regarding the care, or lack of it, his old man received from the hospital concerned. As detailed earlier, I can certainly relate to this.

Furthermore, he doesn't have to provide details on a sensitive and private matter on this forum in order for anyone to agree with his opinion. What he said was more than enough for me to understand his views. 

Get him telt MAD.

• Upvote 1
31 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

They get away with so much because the alternative is demonstrably worse.

The SNP are full of shit but I still think they are better for Scotland than any fucking Tory ever will be. 

When I say they a worse I mean purely in the sense that they have a pretence of inclusion, of being left wing and all the rest, when they are essentially Blair's Labour but they want independence. They have a stronghold over many young people, because the alternatives are so dire. 

Scottish politics is dire. The snp have fucked education, the nhs, ambulance service, the police and more. Yet, they still get voted in. 

46 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Yeah, not a seconds thought, of course Parky.

Until you posted a video of him and brought the discussion on to him. 

@Henry can check for you but I doubt ive ever mentioned him before. 

40 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

He's one of those I'm scottish but love England and the Union over the fact I'm scottish cunts isn't he? 

Strikes me as the type 

He sure is. 

1 minute ago, DD1903 said:

Scottish politics is dire. The snp have fucked education, the nhs, ambulance service, the police and more. Yet, they still get voted in. 

Because the alternative parties have done the same in England.

Democracy in our country it a shambles 

1 minute ago, Parklife said:

Until you posted a video of him and brought the discussion on to him. 

@Henry can check for you but I doubt ive ever mentioned him before. 

He sure is. 

I'm not saying you have mentioned him on here but you have clearly given him some thought or you wouldn't have been so up to speed on his politics, his "bitterness" or the validity of his views on covid.

11 minutes ago, DD1903 said:

Sturgeons latest trick is just to apologise for every failure and the compliant media up here ,mainly the BBC give her a free pass.

• Dildo 1
34 minutes ago, Joe pike said:

Sturgeons latest trick is just to apologise for every failure and the compliant media up here ,mainly the BBC give her a free pass.

The BBC give the SNP a free pass?

Id love to live in the delusional world people like yourself do. How often are you on Facebook? 

4 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I was in hospital for a few nights last year and the ward was pretty full too. Anytime a patient left the room of 4 I was in, they were pretty quickly replaced. 

Did they manage to get the dildo out?

6 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

The BBC give the SNP a free pass?

Id love to live in the delusional world people like yourself do. How often are you on Facebook? 

Blatantly obvious the BBC give the SNP a free pass.

I have seen it time and time again that interviewers have cut off anyone criticising the SNP or quoting figures that would harm them.

You still have a fever?

• Dildo 1
3 minutes ago, Joe pike said:

Blatantly obvious the BBC give the SNP a free pass.

I have seen it time and time again that interviewers have cut off anyone criticising the SNP or quoting figures that would harm them.

You still have a fever?

I didn't realise I was talking to someone who uses memes as a source of information. 

Good day

2 minutes ago, Joe pike said:

You having a laugh.

Her own TV show and never asked a difficult question.

Never asked a difficult question? 

Do you mean, she's never asked one of the nut job questions that you'd ask her? Like, if she'd had a haircut over the lockdown? 

The British Broadcasting Corporation is at the beck and call of the Scottish Nationalist Party.

Typical righty. Stupit' 

1 minute ago, Roberto said:

It depends what you deem a difficult question.

You find it difficult on certain threads to answer easy questions, so I'm not sure you can be the barometer for a difficult question admittedly.

If anyone is having a laugh then the post I responded to earlier was 'having a laugh'.

The SNP are bam pots, especially with Sturgo in charge but one thing that is nonsense, is a free ride from BBC.

Boris has his own show. What's your point? He bumbles through everything. Starmer is the same when asking questions. They are all muppets. 

Why is your defensive answer always to mention Tories in England when we are speaking about Scotland?

I never mentioned them as we live in Scotland.

Give me an example of the SNP getting a hard time by the BBC then.

• Dildo 1
3 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Never asked a difficult question? 

Do you mean, she's never asked one of the nut job questions that you'd ask her? Like, if she'd had a haircut over the lockdown? 

The British Broadcasting Corporation is at the beck and call of the Scottish Nationalist Party.

Typical righty. Stupit' 

Consider you are obviously still running a temp and a bit delirious.

What's her haircut got to do with it?

You are normally a bit better than that,you are going stir crazy sitting in your bedroom for over a week.

Better than the basement I suppose.

• Dildo 1