Coronavirus

Henry

Covid-19 certificates will be required for customers to enter bars, restaurants and nightclubs under plans to tackle a fourth wave of the virus in a move that experts hope will boost jab rates among the young.

Entertainment venues in England would be forced to make customers use so-called vaccination passports from autumn, to prove that they had either had both doses or a negative test the day before. Recent figures have shown a reduction in the take-up of vaccines with first doses halving in two weeks. Fewer than 100,000 a day are being given out on average for the first time since April.

2 minutes ago, Henry said:

Covid-19 certificates will be required for customers to enter bars, restaurants and nightclubs under plans to tackle a fourth wave of the virus in a move that experts hope will boost jab rates among the young.

Entertainment venues in England would be forced to make customers use so-called vaccination passports from autumn, to prove that they had either had both doses or a negative test the day before. Recent figures have shown a reduction in the take-up of vaccines with first doses halving in two weeks. Fewer than 100,000 a day are being given out on average for the first time since April.

Another load of pish that barstaff are meant to police.

6 minutes ago, Roberto said:

It's a pointless exercise.

Don't want the secret service tracking where I am in the world. ?.

Cunts are watching us... this will lead to bigger shit. I'm not falling for it.

Na, the QR code is a pointless exercise. What I've noticed is little poovers within bars seem to think they have power and try tell you what to do.

Don’t worry Berty, 5G and all the facial recognition will make it easier for us all.

36 minutes ago, Henry said:

plans to tackle a fourth wave of the virus

Why do the Scottish and UK governments not collude together for once and pro-actively promote and encourage the breeding of beavers?

By doing this and increasing the beaver population, the beavers can then proceed to build dams all along the British coastline to prevent this "fourth wave" infiltrating our shores. 

spacer.png

• Downvote 1
4 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

I was referring to that whole debate ,RubberToe.  See if some cunt really wants to know what you're up to, and fancies surveilling you, you would have no idea. ?

Why should you have to disclose supposedly private medical information to live a normal life?

What if pubs or cinemas etc started asking people to prove they weren't violent or sex offenders? That would make us all safer so why isn't it done?

15 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Why do the Scottish and UK governments not collude together for once and pro-actively promote and encourage the breeding of beavers?

By doing this and increasing the beaver population, the beavers can then proceed to build dams all along the British coastline to prevent this "fourth wave" infiltrating our shores. 

spacer.png

Worst patter I've ever read on here. Well done. 

3 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Cheers Parky loon. That's mean a lot to me?.

I thought you would have had a soft spot for beavers considering they are part of the construction industry.

Met a beaver down the pub. 

Boy say's to me "I'm homeless could you help me find a place to stay?"

Told him I don't give a dam. 

• Dildo 1
1 hour ago, manboobs109 said:

Another load of pish that barstaff are meant to police.

Agree with you here, titties. 

My pal works in a cinema and said the amount of grief he's got on being made to police mask wearing isn't worth the wage. 

If I still worked bar jobs/retail jobs I'd have stopped bothering to ask folk ages ago. 

8 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Still nae feeling any side effects fae this jab

when's it due to kick in ladz? 

I had my AZ vaccine in the early evening a wee while back - only got a mild headache later at night, into the next day. Then it disappeared. Some boys at work had the shivers/thumping headaches/run down within a couple of hours and felt horrendous for 3-4 days. Nothing at all after the second jab.