Ukraine

Ke1t

2 hours ago, frankie_mac's_4 said:

If the cunt's prepared to continue shelling civilians and supress the domestic opposition, western protests over inaction will inevitably force the UN's hand.

This is a cunt in sair need of an ice pick

Nah, the UN won't do anything (as per many many other conflicts). And as long as the war stays inside Ukraine, the West will do nothing that leads to it expanding.

Which is the correct call.

Some quite enlightening info, as regards the situation from the Russian perspective:

Vladimir Putin speech of Feb 21. He talks about the bolshevik creation of Ukraine, his view of Soviet/Russian history over 20th century till now and modern trade and diplomacy between the nations.

https://www.veteranstoday.com/2022/02/22/vladimir-putin-full-text-of-february-21-2022-speech/

Peter Hitchins article of March 5, discussing his 2010 visit to the Crimea and Ukraine's treatment of Russian minorities.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-10581335/PETER-HITCHENS-saw-coming-Thats-wont-join-carnival-hypocrisy.html

Interesting video (from prior to start of conflict), discussing the strategic military, economic, energy and resource factors which mean Russia requires to strongly influence (or directly control) Ukraine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=If61baWF4GE

This provides a better understanding of the Russian actions than the western media "Putin has lost his mind and is going to start a nuclear war to target children because he hates gays" angle.

There is a real opportunity for Scotland here.  The EU and Germany in particular need to lose their Russian gas addiction, and so I am sure - fanciful energy transition notwithstanding - they would much prefer to buy Scottish gas, than Russian gas. 

However, the small-minded pygmies who run Scotland, Sturgeon and Harvie, prefer Scottish gas stays underground / undersea, than benefits Scots.

• Upvote 4
On 3/4/2022 at 9:11 PM, manboobs109 said:

We've become a massive doomsday cult. If it's not "the pandemic" it's climate change or nuclear war or antibiotic resistance.

Yes indeed.  The reasons for this is because some people - especially those in power - are deeply religious about these tropics. 

There is no such thing as a secular society.

6 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

And it's dribbled round to her bum?  I suppose it's possible if she's lying down.

It's all a bit too gynaelogical for me.

No. It seems it is you who's obsessed with the bum, my friend. Get rectums off your mind, they're not involved here. 

"Wet-ass" just means "very wet". 

In the same way someone (probably someone like Bri) may say that they have a "big-ass house" to mean their house is very big. 

59 minutes ago, Parklife said:

No. It seems it is you who's obsessed with the bum, my friend. Get rectums off your mind, they're not involved here. 

"Wet-ass" just means "very wet". 

In the same way someone (probably someone like Bri) may say that they have a "big-ass house" to mean their house is very big. 

Why don't they just say "very wet" then. It'd save a lot of confusion.