VAR in the SPFL

52 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

VAR decisions to be explained to fans but temporary sub trial ruled out - BBC Sport

Can't see this catching on.

Can you imagine the bams at Clydesdale House trying to explain their incompetence and in some cases apparent cheating.

This episode don't go in soft on VAR. 

Just listened to it there, no mention of the Barisic shocker or Kent's punch. 

Bizarre. Both of them, to me, are far more obvious than the Killie penalty incident. 

1 minute ago, Roberto said:

No difference to the result but how is it a pen against Scales but not against Huns vs Hibs.

Yeah we know the answer but these things most definitely need to be noted by clubs cause its a shambles.

Or the one St Mirren didn’t get at the same end of the same ground against the same team 

This is the worst set of referees we’ve ever had, & VAR is only highlighting it. 

If I could be arsed I would list them all and send to the other 10 clubs but I'd be wasting my time because it won't change our corrupt game.

It'll also not be used cause the rest of the league are fannies and scared to speak out. They sit there and take it like the little bitches they are.

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, don corleone said:

Never a pen. Ambrose arm not in an unnatural position, comes off his team mates boot behind him, about 1 to 2 yards away. VAR is rubbish. 

VAR is okay. The people using it are corrupt. Not a hope in hell would that be given or even spotted if the teams were reversed. Same goes for the blue bigots too as we all know. 

5 minutes ago, Crossbow said:

VAR is okay. The people using it are corrupt. Not a hope in hell would that be given or even spotted if the teams were reversed. Same goes for the blue bigots too as we all know. 

Very true. VAR really does highlight the blatant corruption that has long been rife in Scottish football. Rotten to its core. 

Just now, don corleone said:

Very true. VAR really does highlight the blatant corruption that has long been rife in Scottish football. Rotten to its core. 

Absolutely. The only plus in having var here. 

Hopefully in time it will help to get the supporters of all the other teams united in action as that is the only way there will be change.