Dads Weekly Treble - The Condensed Version

34 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Well in that case get your DWT selections posted the same day you place them

I wouldn't have went anywhere near Everton had I known you'd selected them you jinxing auld prick.

I'll do what I wish you absolute bastard - stay the fuck away with your filthy negative aura; you're no wanted 🖕

Droning on with the same old shite - away and start you own shite thread of dullard pish

Worthless arsehole 

• Like 1
  • Dildo 1

4 minutes ago, Dad said:

Well fucking get behind it then you wee bastard 🙌 

Dons helping slip DWT157 together probably - it'll be a great laugh 

Haha get behind something that loses money every week? Come on Dad, behave.

I wish you well, and what a bounce when you get your head round picking winners faja. 

7 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Haha get behind something that loses money every week? Come on Dad, behave.

I wish you well, and what a bounce when you get your head round picking winners faja. 

Here for sure son - stats dinnae lie 🤚 

But I'm of the belief that if enough combined belief could be put together from a swell of vocal backers - especially cunts with a track record of being miserable bastards - the likelihood of victory is increased. 

Only has to be once every couple of months/every 8 DWTs or so... Enough to allow it a clear spotlight under which it can prove the theory ✌️

10 hours ago, Don Fonte said:

We'll finish the season with a collaborative win. That's for sure.

Firstly son - apologies for DWT156; no what was planned alas... Ah no

But terrific - have a couple ideas already: will pm you the now with these early thoughts 🙌 

Off the page 

So here it is - the one that finds itself in the middle of a pile of shite and as such is being identified as being the fixer of all things pish:

It's DWT157

giphy.gif 

DWT REPRESENTATIVE
Opponent
Kick-Off Time
Odds
angers sco 🟡🔴🔴🔴🔴
15:00 GMT
12/5
rennes 🟢🟢🔴🟢🔴
12/5
toulouse 🟡🟡🟡🔴🟢
23/10

37.15/1 we get for this selection – terrific 😎

Over 17’s last week; over 37's this week - no facking abaht... we is going balls fucking out 🙌. Unfamiliar territory today of course - sacre bleu - and with it, a wee pinch of speculative, dinnae give a fuck-type attitude. Feels right being that way this deep into the football calendar (at least the one more logical to us cunts here in Europe), to properly entertain the more unlikely and commit to the crazy occuring. And when I say crazy, maybes no so much... all of these cunts are desperate - fuck form, it's all about fucking the day 🤘. Should dreams of the relegation-evasion/Europe-qualification style be realised - so shalt Dads, along with the dedicated few who decide Dad Knows ✌️. Sees you in Vegas probably 😎

DWT157 - The Doubles
DOUBLE
TEAM A
TEAM B
Odds
A
TROYES
MONACO
10.56/1
B
TROYES
AJ AUXERRE
10.22/1
C
MONACO
AJ AUXERRE
10.22/1

VI - THE REASONINGS

------------------------

TROYES up first - and aye ok, away wins dinnae come easy for them - hoo mama. But they have much to fight for in this one - and if they are desirous of an away victory, tis only the bottom cunts they must defeat in angers sco 👍. Maybes an argument to say they willnae give a fuck given the haplessness of their plight... already down sure - ah no. But last week didnae exactly suggest 'tools down'; a man and a goal down they were afore they were gien a lifeline of their own with Strasbourg having a cunt sent off... advantage was thusly taken with an equaliser shortly after. Fighting spirit very much in evidence - a morale boosting away win will give them a spring in their step for next term 👊
AS MONACO up next - and they for sure have pish to fight for... the lucrative nature of fourth spot is theirs for the taking - should they fend off the very real threat of both Lille and today's foes, rennes. 3 Wins and a draw they've managed over rennes in their last four encounters - the hoodoo very much in effect 😎. Another victory the day - and they'll be sitting pretty fucking sweet sure... no point leaving themselves sweating ✌️
AJ AUXERRE rouind us off then - opposite end of the table to Monaco, but very much in the same vein given the riches that await them should they pull off these very much needed victories. A straight battle between themselves and nantes to avoid the last relegation spot... nowt'll be left to chance - and whilst Toulouse fucked them up good and proper last time out - the home form shown by Toulouse is encouragingly shite (1 draw and 4 losses most recently). That's what you need when you're hunting survival; cunts who couldnae give a fuck 😎
  • Dildo 1

And an even bigger thank you to Pops for taking heed of my request and posting the treble at a reasonable hour.

I shall now head off and place my own one, punching the following instructions into my betting satnav "Avoid France".

I genuinely hope you get a winner today old chap

6 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

And an even bigger thank you to Pops for taking heed of my request and posting the treble at a reasonable hour.

I shall now head off and place my own one, punching the following instructions into my betting satnav "Avoid France".

I genuinely hope you get a winner today old chap

Well alrighty 👍

With belief, we achieve 😎

1 hour ago, Ten Caat said:

So is the franchise shutting down over the summer or will we see DWT's consisting of the likes of 

Adelaide Wallaby Molesters v Boomerang United

Salt Lake City Titties v Vancouver Hoovers

Ararat Yerevan v Aramouse Yerevan

???

Fear no son - it'll be open all's the way through 👍 

Wasnae a a very lucrative time last year alas - ah no

Plenty learnt but ✌️