The Golf Thread

• 3 weeks later...

So as far as I knew there was the PGA and the European Tour. What are th other tours the big players are playing in becuase I saw Lee Westwood won in South Africa at the weekend. The Sunshine Tour?

No, that was what used to be called the Sun City Million, invitation only just the same as the Chevron in America.

As for other tours, there's heaps, the Japan tour, Sunshine as you say, too many to list including the Challenge and Europro tours in europe, Tartan tour, oh fuck, ye get the idea.

Yeah struggled with the driver today only hit 4 fairways,pity as got off to nice start but still 36 holes to go

can afc win tomorrow?

As much chance of Colin Montgomerie winning a major.

Is your hotel in Dubai decent?

Stupid question or so it would appear but I'd a horrible place to stay this time last year when I was working out there.

Put it this way, if I were having a bet this weekend, my money would be on Paul Lawrie rather than AFC.

Same here.

Save your money loon

:o

That's nae what you told the BBC. :laughing:

"But Lawrie, the 1999 Open champion, believes he may still have a chance if he can improve over the weekend.

"Some days you get it and some days you don't, but we're still there or thereabouts. A good weekend and you never know," he added."

Thats the sort of ambition that'll see you on afc board :-) Believe!

This could turn into a betting scandal. :sherlock:

The boy in front will bottle it.

Surely Paul Lawrie is worth an each way shout if you still get that after two rounds?