U20's Thread

My mole tells me Kesi was unhappy at being down the pecking order for his position and voiced that to management, discussion ended with a parting of ways being agreed as best for all concerned.

Big gamble for the boy but best wishes to him, nice lad.

I think he came with quite high prospects so likely to be upset by the lack of development. Hopefully manages to get something soon.

Was excited by this signing , hopefully theres time for him to come good yet

Same here. Based on the type of player McInnes views him as and the type of games he can see where he can be used I can see him making an impact this half of the season. Looks to have just taken him abit to settle in.

Same here. Based on the type of player McInnes views him as and the type of games he can see where he can be used I can see him making an impact this half of the season. Looks to have just taken him abit to settle in.

Thirded.

Hopefully he's ready to impress now.

Personally I think games against Rangers should be ideal for a highly mobile forward, keep Rooney as an impact Sub too.

Thirded.

Hopefully he's ready to impress now.

Personally I think games against Rangers should be ideal for a highly mobile forward, keep Rooney as an impact Sub too.

Aye, the Celtic at home game where he tried a similar move with Burns up top himself to run at that them. The only problem was, Burns was pish.