Coronavirus

Henry

Just now, Redforever86 said:

A unionist, who was in his prime in the 80s and isn’t funny any more?

It's not my fault you've had to close, I would open everything up if I was in charge. Blame Nicky.

I'm not hear for comedic value, I only come on to share my opinion. It's easy to block someone If I'm upsetting you.

The nats on here seem to be going off the rails, falling apart like their party. I said right at the start to put your trust in Boris, he'll soon have it sorted. Don't all go having breakdowns now the end is in sight, the UK (England) invented a vaccine to get us out of this mess, just be thankful, we'll be laughing back at the dark days soon. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2
9 minutes ago, daytripping said:

It's not my fault you've had to close, I would open everything up if I was in charge. Blame Nicky.

I'm not hear for comedic value, I only come on to share my opinion. It's easy to block someone If I'm upsetting you.

The nats on here seem to be going off the rails, falling apart like their party. I said right at the start to put your trust in Boris, he'll soon have it sorted. Don't all go having breakdowns now the end is in sight, the UK (England) invented a vaccine to get us out of this mess, just be thankful, we'll be laughing back at the dark days soon. 

I blame both the cunts. Don’t even disagree with you half the time just think your trolling is dull. 

Never been a member of a political party and never will be. 

7 hours ago, Redforever86 said:

1. We aren’t comparing London deaths to Scottish deaths, so that’s invalid. 

2. Even if we were it’s estimated a large proportion of London’s population has left since the start of the pandemic. Up to 10%. Students, those from abroad, those who can work from home in 2nd homes or at this parents etc.

3. What percentage of London’s population can work safely from home compared to Scotland’s?

4. Have the citizens of each location abided by the rules of lockdown to the same degree? I have first hand experience of London and Scotland, plus have spoke personally with numerous residents of each location through work.

5. Does the greater affluence of citizens of London when compared to Scotland give them advantages in surviving the virus. Did they start off from a healthier point? Do they have the same levels of drugs and drink consumption of Scotland? 

6. Does the mental health problems in areas of Scotland get effected more by isolation and therefore breaking of the rules?

7. Your last point isn’t even a sentence. I wasn’t suggesting we should compare countries. DAYTS did I simply refuted his point while providing two reasons that agreed with his over all thoughts.

8. You certainly can’t compare two countries like England and Scotland whose governments have different levels of control over the decisions that they can and can’t make.

9. FTR Fuck Sturgeon, I’ll still vote SNP because I want Indy but the next parliament is their last chance. 

So you agree that comparing countries doesn't serve any purpose. 

Cool. 

"Scotland has done not too bad when you compare to the other home nations for per capita cases and deaths, which you don't seem to hear much in the press." 

Original post that begat it all. 

Removed all the graphs and pish. 

3 minutes ago, The beard of mcinnes said:

£10000 fines issued to some cunts in the Midlands for trying to circumnavigate the system. 

I'd say the authorities aren't fucking about. 

Ano this time last year Boris had missed his 5 cobra meeting and is just about to go on holiday for 2 weeks.meanwhile New Zealand shut it borders completely, that’s us just getting round to that now and even that has more holes than a tea bag, folk from the red list countries can mix with folk on the plane coming home and the folk not on red list countries can then go about there daily business, that was really smart from the authorities, out of the 33 red listed countries 1 of them has one of the highest COVID infection rates, thats Brazil, just 1 

no America, France, Italy etc all with much higher rates than the other 32 countries.

3 minutes ago, Misers Hill said:

That's a fucking belter???

Done him like a kipper ?

@daytripping

OPEN the fucking pubs!! and the carpet shops.

There's going to be riots if this carries on, I'm not having pubs shut till past October,  fuck that.

? Oot the park with these cunts, enough is enough. We're only on the planet for a short while, it's no life being stuck at home.

41 minutes ago, daytripping said:

OPEN the fucking pubs!! and the carpet shops.

There's going to be riots if this carries on, I'm not having pubs shut till past October,  fuck that.

? Oot the park with these cunts, enough is enough. We're only on the planet for a short while, it's no life being stuck at home.

Your still missing the joke......?

Even Albert Eibstein would be baffled with this shite passed as being newsworthy....

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/docs-warn-california-uk-covid-23513683#source=breaking-news 

We will all be catching HIV as well as the Coronavirus at this rate, unless the wee beasties that make up the virus use protection when having sex with each other. Dirty, randy wee bastards. 

I've just heard that plump people with a BMI of 40 and above are to get the vaccination before us healthier people who try our best to look after ourselves. 

A further 1.7m have been told to shield and if you're Bangladeshi (any Bangladeshi posters out there?), you are more like to succumb to the virus even if they've been given the jab. Complete and utter diarrhoea.

I am now away to take a nice deep Radox bath and think of good things?.

5 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

We are all dead.

What we are experiencing are subconscious hallucinations kidding our minds into believing we are still living. 

Calling Occupants..............of Interplanetary Craft

Calling Occupants...............of Interplanetary, Most Extraordinary Craft

• Upvote 1