Coronavirus

Henry

Sturgeon caught lying to the public about Scotland's corona virus performance:

"The First Minister claimed this week that the Scottish Government had met its target of vaccinating all over 70s, as well as those who were told to shield during the first lockdown, by Monday’s deadline.

However, it emerged that as of Wednesday morning, more than 35,000 people in the extremely vulnerable group - around a fifth of the total in the cohort - had not yet been vaccinated.

The figures for the group were published for the first time on Wednesday, and they were not provided on the day Ms Sturgeon claimed to have met her target."

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/2021/02/17/sturgeon-misled-public-claim-have-hit-vaccine-targets/

https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/19099539.covid-scotland-live-nicola-sturgeon-accused-misleading-scots/

4 hours ago, Zeus said:

Honestly if they don't want to teach kids they should just fuck off and get a new job the bunch of moaning, malingering fuckers. This is just a fucking excuse for these cunts. As soon as things settle down it'll be a strike ballot. You mark my words. 

• Downvote 1
28 minutes ago, Joe pike said:

Sturgeon has just said it again numerous times on her tv show.

Meaning of elimination - the complete removal or destruction of something.

So her decisions will be based on this instead of driving it down to a low level.

Covid-19 cannot be eliminated, really. Would need every country to shut all borders indefinitely until every case is exhausted. Can't and won't happen. 

She says there's significant evidence that the vaccine roll out is working though. You can't see that evidence. But it is! 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-north-east-orkney-shetland-56098354

also, this made me chuckle. Wifeys like being told what to do. Mannies dinna 

33 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Jason Leitch is a very unlikeable man 

I expect he would be very bad at pleasuring women 

I think it was the 1st Oct that he said a circuit breaker would be pointless.

Then got a word in his ear from Sturge.

Aye circuit breaker would work. Ignore the evidence etc I used for my last statement.

Credibility in tatters. Amazing he's still one of the top men 

1 hour ago, Henry said:

Looking forward to the data and criteria for leaving lockdown being published next week.

Not looking forward to Sturgeon and Leitch then ignoring them as it's just too risky. 

Jason Leitch is absolutely revelling in this.

He has just moved into a new house.

Just recorded another covid advert last week.

Appears on Off the ball every week.

On numerous tv stations and radio stations.

No doubt he is on numerous Quangos as well.

Him and a lot of these scientists would lose a fortune if covid ended too quickly.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Dildo 1
29 minutes ago, Henry said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-56113021

Four more folk with the dreaded Long Covid.

Coincidentally all women in jobs that offer full sick pay. 

Not the NHS, but civil servants. My sister works for the civil service down south. She says the absence from sickness rate is astronomical and that was before Covid. I’ll ask her over the weekend how it is now. 

Sorry to tar any hard working civil servant/NHS worker because there are lots of them. But any organisation that is funded by the taxpayer has a high degree of absenteeism. 

6 minutes ago, sheepcrooky said:

Not the NHS, but civil servants. My sister works for the civil service down south. She says the absence from sickness rate is astronomical and that was before Covid. I’ll ask her over the weekend how it is now. 

Sorry to tar any hard working civil servant/NHS worker because there are lots of them. But any organisation that is funded by the taxpayer has a high degree of absenteeism. 

I'm sure I read somewhere that council workers average about a dozen sick days a year ( may have been more) compared to 2 or 3 days in the private sector.