Aberdeen sack Derek McInnes

8 minutes ago, RUL said:

I think it's Cormack.

Aye, I don’t think all appears to be well behind the scenes.

McInnes has seemed bored, pissed off, tired, whatever it is, in the last wee while.

I think he’s half given up.

There’s not many football managers can keep energised & motivated at the one club for 8 years.

He needs removed for his & the clubs sakes 

Just now, Millertime said:

Whats this?

I think he’s referring to a comment McInnes made in his RED TV interview.

Saying If we win tomorrow “we go back 3rd and if that’s not good enough for some, then so be it”.

The suggestion on here being that Tom English was being fed information by Dave Cormack (all speculation obviously) which led to English writing his piece on the BBC website a couple of days ago. 

6 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

There’s not many football managers can keep energised & motivated at the one club for 8 years.

In a nutshell, yes.

The whole club has become stale and stuck in a rut since the huns job offer fiasco. Milne's reaction to McInnes fucking them off fed McInnes's feeling of invulnerability and complacency. The last in a fucking long list of Milne disastrous decisions. A clean sweep is a couple of years overdue now

7 hours ago, The Boofon said:

Ach it'll be fine. Fire away Dazzy. Get it told.

Just a bit of daft high jinks back in the day. Maguire used to go out with my ex's best mate. He hit one of their pals and it ended with Maguire having his face smashed off the bandit at the top of the stairs and ending up at the bottom of the stairs on his arse. Then I posted on here how i hoped for him to get a broken leg and his mother in law and bird started bombarding me with messages giving me abuse. Similar to the vitriol that R_S dishes out. Then he scored against hibs a week or so later and we had the ear cupping celebration. Nothing really exciting to be honest. 

Ive looked for the PM's but they must have got lost in one of the site shutdowns otherwise I'd have screenshotted them. 

• Upvote 1
16 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

Just a bit of daft high jinks back in the day. Maguire used to go out with my ex's best mate. He hit one of their pals and it ended with Maguire having his face smashed off the bandit at the top of the stairs and ending up at the bottom of the stairs on his arse. Then I posted on here how i hoped for him to get a broken leg and his mother in law and bird started bombarding me with messages giving me abuse. Similar to the vitriol that R_S dishes out. Then he scored against hibs a week or so later and we had the ear cupping celebration. Nothing really exciting to be honest. 

Ive looked for the PM's but they must have got lost in one of the site shutdowns otherwise I'd have screenshotted them. 

Haha. Lovely stuff. 

12 games left.

3 v Celtic 

2 v Hibs

1 v Huns

1 v Livi

Not that I am confident in us beating the lower half sides in rest of games but 3rd place is pretty much un achievable via the McInnes approach AGAIN.

Some will likely say ‘Hibs that we’ve already beaten twice?’ no doubt but this side has seriously spiraled down the shit hole at an alarming rate.

Mcinnes will walk IMO. He seriously will not want his pathetic 40% win record to drop too much more. Which it almost certainly will if he stays for sure. We will need a ‘new manager bounce’ to have any chance of winning more than 50% of the remaining fixtures

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 1
21 hours ago, sooth_stander said:

Regarding season tickets for next season, the club (any club in reality) can’t expect fans to purchase season tickets with this Covid shit still hanging over us. Fucked if I’m buying one, even if Jim Goodwin did get announced but if I can’t be certain I’ll actually be allowed access to the ground.

If I was back staying in the Granite, I'd be fucked if I'd buy one either.

Pretty certain the vast majority who did buy for this season were under the impression they'd be able to attend some, then all games at some point.

As illustrated by comments on here.

Now, that chances of attending matches even next season, are still uncertain. 

20 hours ago, Scotty_Toronto said:

Never liked Van Halen.

Will never forgive him for that miss at Ibrox.

19 hours ago, Bad_Mobby said:

One of Fairground Attractions top hits

?

18 hours ago, sooth_stander said:

From McInnes' press conference today.......

“We have got a chance to go third tomorrow with a game in hand. I am being positive about that. If we finish third it still won’t be good enough for some and so be it. If that is not good enough for some then you have got to deal with that.

When you go into a job as a manager you have got to deal with pressure. I have felt pressure since day one here. The more you do the more that increases. I am fine with it; I am relaxed about it. We are looking forward to the game. Our intention is to go down and give a good account of ourselves and for Aberdeen Football Club, get three points that allow us to get back to third and if that is not good enough for some then so be it."

Interesting. Maybe Tom English is onto something ..........

Ooh. Under pressure. Unusual comments.

17 hours ago, RUL said:

Yeah watched the conference, exactly as above. Didn't like being challenged about pressure, even though it was him that raised the conversation about pressure. 

Better go and view this mesel'.

15 hours ago, RUL said:

I think it's Cormack.

Here's hoping. ?