Aberdeen sack Derek McInnes

3 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Just been asked if he retains the full support of the board....." This is a pre-match interview not a  post-match one"

continues...."you have been manager 8 years blah blah can you turn this round?"................" I love this club more than any supporter"

He's never stood on Easter Road and be battered by 200 people running towards him (only a couple hit me,lol), how can he possibly love the City and club like a supporter, really wank thing  for him to say. He's here for a big wage and easy job, fuck off with your love you hun cunt.

2 minutes ago, Singapore Steve said:

Tom English  with a telling comment regards the wages of the management team. 

Aye that's the second time he's mentioned it. Should maybe make the "i can't believe the amount that people say he's getting paid" posters on here rethink their standpoint

• Dildo 1
10 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Just been asked if he retains the full support of the board....." This is a pre-match interview not a  post-match one"

continues...."you have been manager 8 years blah blah can you turn this round?"................" I love this club more than any supporter"

He can fuck off with that sort of chat. Utter wank.

Willie Miller has just said that after 8 years, he deserves more time.

If the last 3 years had been close to the level of the first 4 years, then yes, he would deserve more time.

Unfortunately the last 3 years have been pish, turgid one dimensional pish.

The goodwill has gone over the last 2-3 years, he's used it all up over the last half dozen transfer windows.

Get the fucker out!

• Upvote 4
Just now, afc_blockhead said:

Not really. Just means he is on a good wage. Likely 3rd best by quite a stretch.

Doesnt mean that 17k a week bollocks is true

He wrote on the BBC website yesterday it would cost the board more than a million to pay him and Docherty off

Do the maths

• Dildo 1
5 minutes ago, shut up meg said:

Willie Miller has just said that after 8 years, he deserves more time.

If the last 3 years had been close to the level of the first 4 years, then yes, he would deserve more time.

Unfortunately the last 3 years have been pish, turgid one dimensional pish.

The goodwill has gone over the last 2-3 years, he's used it all up over the last half dozen transfer windows.

Get the fucker out!

Tom English immediately shot down what Willie said.

English has clearly got some information from Cormack & is “in the know”.

8 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

He wants McInnes to be given to the end of the season

English seems to want him out immediately!

Gordon has been remarkably non-commital in view of what he wrote in the peenj

I don’t think that’s English’s preference or personal thoughts, its moreso what he (and Red Richard) THINK will happen based on info gleaned internally.

8 minutes ago, starryfish said:

Michael Stewart the only one speaking sense 

He usually does.

....Other than the bit where he said “it would be out of order to sack him if they lose today”.

He said he deserves to see out the season & then he could understand it.

There is an argument to say sacking him with no replacement lined up could knacker us for the season.

£4m they reckon we could earn from Europa conference group stage football. Finishing in 3rd at worst is massive this year. 

12 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Can we hear this interview online at all?

Have to say, I am now feeling that he should stay, I just wish to fuck he would change the style and get his haircut 

He looked great with the sides and back shaved 

Do I not remember you recently saying "no more yoyoing. He should be sacked immediately". 

I remember chuckling to myself at the time thinking how long will that last. 

You lasted longer than I thought!

7 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

He usually does.

....Other than the bit where he said “it would be out of order to sack him if they lose today”.

He said he deserves to see out the season & then he could understand it.

There is an argument to say sacking him with no replacement lined up could knacker us for the season.

£4m they reckon we could earn from Europa conference group stage football. Finishing in 3rd at worst is massive this year. 

If Cormack reckons, as we all do, that the management team are overpaid, then clearly he needs to work out how much it would cost to bin them now, and bring in a replacement, compared to letting them see out their contracts.

Maybe, the compensation is not as much as we think.

1 minute ago, afc1903mad said:

I think we need a change, but I also think now, with 12 games to go it’s not the right time.

get third and he should / would probably get his final season, fail to secure third, then the summertime is the time to change

I can understand that to an extent. But remember the Euro Championships are on this summer and will take precedence over everything.  Waiting till summer to replace him leaves the new manager minimal time to assess what's left of the squad after all the projected departures (and in a non-competitive setting) then bring in new players on top.

Getting him out now gives him the chance to see the players in competitive matches...assessing their attitude is almost as important as assessing their ability. 

It's stale. Time for a change. But aye - this season especially change for change's sake alone may be massively counterproductive.

It's clear McInnes has been made aware in no uncertain terms to get his act together or get tae. Let's see how he and the players react and if they do their fucking jobs properly before pulling the trigger prematurely. In the meantime the board need to get any future manager sounded out over the next few weeks as a contingency