Aberdeen sack Derek McInnes

1 hour ago, ericblack4boss said:

I've been pilloried on here since then for saying the cunts time was up, and it was then, as it is now, and I've stuck to that 

To be fair min I think you've been pilloried on here for not being a man of your word. You said loads of times that McIness was off to Rangers and if he didn't go then you'd never post on here again. McInness didn't go to Rangers yet you are still on here posting about him. IE, Not a man of your word (full of shite).

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Redmist1903 said:

To be fair min I think you've been pilloried on here for not being a man of your word. You said loads of times that McIness was off to Rangers and if he didn't go then you'd never post on here again. McInness didn't go to Rangers yet you are still on here posting about him. IE, Not a man of your word (full of shite).

Could at least of had the spirit to change his name to @The Ericblack4boss

• Haha 1
15 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Dick Gordon was on Off the Ball just now and more or less repeated what he said in the P&J. Not his opinion, but just what feared will happen.

Hibs will be loving this.

As I said earlier, I don’t get how sacking him now will benefit us, unless someone available steps right in

Tommy Wright, come on down

Not sure Tommy Wright is the answer. Got a mate who is a st Johnstone fan and their style of football was terrible he says 

MCinnes has lost the majority of the fans, today we'll find out if he still has the dressing room. 

Will they go down swinging dick, or will they let themselves be steamrolled?

I don't think anyone expects a result, but a lot might depend on the manner our of seemingly inevitable defeat. 

Also, I have nightmares that we're going to swoop for Yogi Hughes... 

7 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

MCinnes has lost the majority of the fans, today we'll find out if he still has the dressing room. 

Will they go down swinging dick, or will they let themselves be steamrolled?

I don't think anyone expects a result, but a lot might depend on the manner our of seemingly inevitable defeat. 

Also, I have nightmares that we're going to swoop for Yogi Hughes... 

Yogi with his best pal Brian Rice as assistant, it would be entertaining but disastrous, stuff made of nightmares - Jim Goodwin for me, hated him as a player

7 minutes ago, thurso said:

Ha ha sorry never picked up on that 

Thing is, can we trust Cormack and Co to pick the correct replacement, be it tomorrow or in the summer?

What qualifications does he have in the football sphere to ensure he gets it right?

Let’s face it, Milne had none and other than arguably his last appointment, fucked up the rest of them.

• Dildo 1
2 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Thing is, can we trust Cormack and Co to pick the correct replacement, be it tomorrow or in the summer?

What qualifications does he have in the football sphere to ensure he gets it right?

If he goes I hope it’s someone a bit left field as there is no one available that I know of that excites me personally 

4 minutes ago, frankie_mac's_4 said:

I'm nae predicting a stick on win, but c'mon min - it is hibs we're playing, mind. I'm just nae buying into this guaranteed hibs win bollocks

There's no doubt we could win, but it would be a massive stretch to say we 'expect' to win. 

Obviously I'd like to see us stomp their thick, Hibee faces into the tattie field they call a pitch.

7 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Let’s face it, Milne had none and other than arguably his last appointment, fucked up the rest of them.

I think Cormack at least has more than a passing interest in the game.