Cormack Thread

Gnashers hoying the squad to Atlanta for a week during WC break.

Aberdeen chairman Dave Cormack has confirmed the dates the Dons are heading to Atlanta for a mid-season training camp.

The Dons are set to spend a week in America during the Scottish Premiership’s month-long break for the World Cup, which starts on November 20.

Aberdeen are due to host Dundee United on Saturday November 12 in their final match before the break.

According to Dons chairman Cormack, the Dons will depart Aberdeen for America on November 14 and fly home on November 21.

The Dons chairman said the trip “would include some open training sessions, a meet and greet and a challenge match.”

They will be based at Atlanta United’s £46 million training base which was opened in 2017.

https://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/fp/sport/football/aberdeen-fc/4690120/aberdeen-chairman-dave-cormack-confirms-dates-of-dons-mid-season-trip-to-atlanta/

On 8/22/2022 at 6:43 AM, muttonhumper said:

Gnashers hoying the squad to Atlanta for a week during WC break.

Aberdeen chairman Dave Cormack has confirmed the dates the Dons are heading to Atlanta for a mid-season training camp.

The Dons are set to spend a week in America during the Scottish Premiership’s month-long break for the World Cup, which starts on November 20.

Aberdeen are due to host Dundee United on Saturday November 12 in their final match before the break.

According to Dons chairman Cormack, the Dons will depart Aberdeen for America on November 14 and fly home on November 21.

The Dons chairman said the trip “would include some open training sessions, a meet and greet and a challenge match.”

They will be based at Atlanta United’s £46 million training base which was opened in 2017.

https://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/fp/sport/football/aberdeen-fc/4690120/aberdeen-chairman-dave-cormack-confirms-dates-of-dons-mid-season-trip-to-atlanta/

What time does the bus leave?

3 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

There’s a new Cormack podcast, with Graham Spiers. Listened to it the other night. Nothing earth shattering, same old same old. Eddie Turnbull, big clear out blah blah blah

Only thing of interest to me was that he says we will post a £3.5m loss later in the year, for the financial year up till June 2022.

You like watching paint dry ?

23 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

There’s a new Cormack podcast, with Graham Spiers. Listened to it the other night. Nothing earth shattering, same old same old. Eddie Turnbull, big clear out blah blah blah

Only thing of interest to me was that he says we will post a £3.5m loss later in the year, for the financial year up till June 2022.

You paid for that?

3 hours ago, sooth_stander said:

3 separate management teams on the payroll in 2021-22.

Players paid off left,  right and centre. 

Basically sold Ramsay to cover the cost of the shit show. 

6 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

3 separate management teams on the payroll in 2021-22.

Players paid off left,  right and centre. 

Basically sold Ramsay to cover the cost of the shit show. 

If Ramsay covers the losses of this season and last season and Fergie money is all in the positive then thats probably better result than i expected

4 hours ago, sooth_stander said:

Not really of interest seeing as we made £8.5m in July.

You paid money to a posh hun cunt to hear fuck all. 

• 4 weeks later...

Well Mr C.

Since you became Chairman in November, 2019 we have degenerate into a reasonably poor, bottom 6 team.

It is also a fact that since my son was born in December, 1995 we have won one trophy, one!!

Something is clearly not right down Pittodrie/Cormack Park way.

Reckon if you cannot oversee improvements over the course of this season you should consider your position as I reckon that the patience of quite a few fans is wearing thin.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, BaaBaaRedSheep said:

Well Mr C.

Since you became Chairman in November, 2019 we have degenerate into a reasonably poor, bottom 6 team.

It is also a fact that since my son was born in December, 1995 we have won one trophy, one!!

Reckon if you cannot oversee improvements over the course of this season you should consider your position as I reckon that the patience of quite a few fans is wearing thin.

Fas yer loon? 

More or less exact same age as me

12 minutes ago, BaaBaaRedSheep said:

Well Mr C.

You buying him out like?

• Upvote 1
5 hours ago, BaaBaaRedSheep said:

My loon is now working in Canada. Enjoying life but not at all happy with how the Dons are doing,  aren't we all?

You must be well fecked off at 1 trophy in nearly 27 years

I'm very angry but at least I still remember the 80's, for now?.

Disheartening, to say the least. 

16 hours ago, BaaBaaRedSheep said:

My loon is now working in Canada. Enjoying life but not at all happy with how the Dons are doing,  aren't we all?

You must be well fecked off at 1 trophy in nearly 27 years. 

I'm very angry but at least I still remember the 80's, for now?.

Baa, forgive me for asking but whereabouts in Canada is he? The wife and I worked abroad for over 10 years ago, many moons ago, and have very fond memories of various parts of Canada.